? servers

? players online

Possible Accidential Forum IP ban. Need a hand.

• Content Count:  482

Hey, My friend Nova100222 has been [We think] Accidentally IP banned from the SG forums. he can connect to the SG servers absolutey fine, and has had no problem getting himself banned from minecraft on grounds of a "threat" to the community. I espically want him back on the fourms so he can appeal to that like a big boy. rather than me having to post for him. :/ I would really like to help him get this fixed up ASAP so that these problems dont keep happening to him.

What I know he has done so far:

DMZ'd Steamgamers to allow for direct access

Reset modem to refresh IP's

Vigioursly type Steamgamers.com into his address bar untill his fingers bled

Use google as a route to get to Steamgamers

My Parents and his parents [my dad Owns a computer support company and his dad is a computer program coder] Opinions on the matter

My dad: Cabelvision has somehow blocked SG

His dad: IP ban

So can somebody help? :)

P.S. i am not at his home at the moment, and cannot supply you with an IP. however at the time of this post i know he is on ventrillo, and i Could further gain his IP if you guys tell me it is plasuable that it was an accidental IP ban.

• Content Count:  1249

You don't forum ban if someone is banned from a server doing so would render appeals useless.

Well, he mentioned that he was banned, so he probably did more then just get banned ingame, seeing as there's no other explanation.

Reply to Thread