? servers

? players online

I'm a huge douche.

• Content Count:  66

As many of you know, I'm a bit a troll, mixed with just a little too much of being a douche bag. Over the length of time I've played here (mostly PB), I've been pretty disruptive and sometimes just generally annoying. I've met a ton of good friends here, some that may have only reached out to me because of the way I acted towards players, admins, and just about everyone. I'm here hat in hand to ask you to forgive me. This isn't going out to any one player in particular, but to the people I've pissed off in general. I've come to realize that the way I've acted has gotten me in more trouble than not and everyone has to change at some point.

Some of you may read this and say, "Who the fuck is this?" or "He's just trolling again..." but I assure you I'm not. The way I've acted towards some of you is just down right mean, and I intend to change my ways starting today.

Speaking with some admins and friends on here, most of them gave me the general consensus that I have a reputation much like what I've described here. I now understand that to actually be accepted by the community, I need to start acting like I deserve to be.

That's all I got...Haters gonna hate, but I hope maybe one or two of you will actually see that I'm trying to change.

• Content Count:  1249

I do!

Glad to see someone not going down the same path as StarBucks

Well is he explaining that he's just a troll, or is he saying that he's going to stop? Don't understand.

• Content Count:  2553

Oh good, so you won't end up hating me like starbucks or suicide?

I do play on PB a bit, if I'm bored of MG and ZE. Hope to see you on there! :thumb:

Reply to Thread