? servers

? players online

Need help.

• Content Count:  3736

5 years ago I killed a man with my bare hands. His face still haunts me till this day. Every time I close my eyes, I still see him. I've tried to seek help from multiple professionals, but none helped. In fact, they made me worse. One doctor even compared me to Ted Bundy.

I suffer from chronic depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and manic-depressive disorder.

I try to act normal and live a normal life, but it's getting harder and harder each day. I'm afraid one day, I'm going to just snap like I did last night but even worse.

:ok::lock1:

you need help yes!! But not about last nights situation....

More about how you go on the internet narrating bullshit stories maybe fantasies of yours for pity attention...

• Content Count:  4123

I would not have gone as far as kicking him in the head, could have really fucked him up big time. How they can compare you to ted bundy is beyond me. Need to see professionals that can help.

• Content Count:  67

call her, and tell that u love her

Seriously?

IF this actually happened, I think you'd be in a bit of trouble... and also, why did HE get attacked? I'm not saying you should have attacked her, but what exactly did he do?

:trollface:

• Content Count:  479

:ok::lock1:

you need help yes!! But not about last nights situation....

More about how you go on the internet narrating bullshit stories maybe fantasies of yours for pity attention...

Because I like to get attention from random people whom I could care less about and have no correlation with whatsoever on a forum on the internet.

mfw

• Content Count:  479

I would not have gone as far as kicking him in the head, could have really fucked him up big time. How they can compare you to ted bundy is beyond me. Need to see professionals that can help.

I've given up on "professional" help. As for the Bundy part, I have other issues which I'd rather not go over on a public forum such as this.

• Content Count:  1249

First thing you did was come post this on SG?

You don't deserve her lol :p

Kidding... anyway, if I were you, i'd be to embarrased to see either one of them

Reply to Thread