? servers

? players online

Dog saves dog

• Content Count:  2553

Imagine MOST people were like that? Damn, this world would be a better place.

Not to be rude or annything, but the others who aren't courageous would most likely be greedy too..... That could STILL lead us to wars.

:focus: I would like to see a tiger saving another tiger, THAT would be awesome.

• Content Count:  3178

With the dog in the middle of it? A lot of good that would do.

Yeah, as if you'd just drive by when you saw a human getting hit by a car and just lying there.

Most people are such fucking egoists. Only thinking about themselves and MAYBE about someone else. But an animal? Hell no, let it die!

Dicks.

Guest Vivian556
Yeah, as if you'd just drive by when you saw a human getting hit by a car and just lying there.

Most people are such fucking egoists. Only thinking about themselves and MAYBE about someone else. But an animal? Hell no, let it die!

Dicks.

You totally took that the wrong way. I didn't mean just let it die, there was a road crew right there. Why stop if the dog already being taken care of?

• Content Count:  3178

You totally took that the wrong way. I didn't mean just let it die, there was a road crew right there. Why stop if the dog already being taken care of?

And what about the time it took before they got there? Impossible that they were there within the 2 minutes.

Guest Vivian556
And what about the time it took before they got there? Impossible that they were there within the 2 minutes.

I have no idea what you're trying to say now.

Well, I was going for the fact that people might have seen the crew on the road and not stopped because of the fact that there were people there that could take care of it and not risk being hit by another car while your car is parked in a highway.

Would you rather have lives taken or people hurt because of one stupid driver not paying attention to a stopped car that was helping an injured dog or the injured dog wait a minute for someone to help? The dog was fine and everyone else there was fine. All they had to do was wait a minute.

How does one become an 'egoist' for being rational?

Reply to Thread