? servers

? players online

Pipe Tobacco and Cigars

• Content Count:  674

cigarettes, British american tabacco (lucky strike) is the best!

cigars is for people 40+

and posting illegal stuff isnt best for you (i mean when you do it its your problem). You know that drugs is illegal and illegal stuff has nothing to do here. If you do drugs do them for yourself.

Edited by yardy

• Content Count:  931

cigars is for people 40+

and posting illegal stuff isnt best for you (i mean when you do it its your problem). You know that drugs is illegal and illegal stuff has nothing to do here. If you do drugs do them for yourself.

ONOES.

• Content Count:  4

The Arturo Fuente Between The Lines cigar is my favorite at the moment. its about $15 but is well worth it if you have a taste for cigars. ill smoke backwoods berry, captains blacks sweets, and al capones rum.. but you can only smoke half before it loses taste. It doesn't compare to a fine cigar.

• Content Count:  3736

cigars is for people 40+

Weed is legal in several states... get over yourself. and WHO THE FUCK CARES???

• Content Count:  2661

cigars is for people 40+

shut the fuck up faggot

• Like 2

• Content Count:  409

Where in the OP did I say anything about weed? This thread has nothing to do with mj or anything other than tobacco.

I used to smoke weed almost every day for an entire year. I understand that it's fun and you like the culture, but eventually it's time to grow up. My dad has 10 years probation because of some plants that I was growing(he took the blame). Shit gets real when you least expect it.

I don't care if you smoke weed or talk about it, but I really don't want to read it in here.

The Arturo Fuente Between The Lines cigar is my favorite at the moment. its about $15 but is well worth it if you have a taste for cigars. ill smoke backwoods berry, captains blacks sweets, and al capones rum.. but you can only smoke half before it loses taste. It doesn't compare to a fine cigar.

I'll have to check out the Arturo. I recently got my humidor back from my moms house so I'll be able to order boxes of sticks again.

• Like 1
Edited by Jasper

Reply to Thread