? servers

? players online

Help with this weird thing

• Content Count:  674

First picture is serious. You have two of the worst antiviruses in history. Two antiviruses makes your pc go slow, so it may cause some " lag " issue so some pictures from other sites you visited few seconds ago appear in places they don't belong. My advice is to reinstall windows and....

deskrt.jpg

The others pictures are just4fun and troll.

Fail 2, Windows 7 theme, use Windows 98 theme for faster processing and less use of Ram!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  561

Fail 2, Windows 7 theme, use Windows 98 theme for faster processing and less use of Ram!

I made my pc with different components, my video card is special for w7.

I wanted w7 ultimate because I love it! It's fast, lot easier to work with and better looking! I find pathetic to use w98/2000/xp/vista. And if you know how to setup your pc, ram's won't be problem! So shut up and sit.

• Content Count:  931

I made my pc with different components, my video card is special for w7.

I wanted w7 ultimate because I love it! It's fast, lot easier to work with and better looking! I find pathetic to use w98/2000/xp/vista. And if you know how to setup your pc, ram's won't be problem! So shut up and sit.

He was talking about the theme not your OS.

And GTFO flaming/trolling a kid when he is asking for help.

Stupid prick.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  228

First picture is serious. You have two of the worst antiviruses in history. Two antiviruses makes your pc go slow, so it may cause some " lag " issue so some pictures from other sites you visited few seconds ago appear in places they don't belong. My advice is to reinstall windows and get a proper antivirus, Kaspersky or Avira.

Another thing is that many many people put hundreds of programs & folders on desktop, that makes your pc start/shutdown/load very very slow. Put them in a folder. This is how my desktop looks like and trust me, is fast like hell!

deskrt.jpg

The others pictures are just4fun and troll.

See now you are being useful and now I can say thank you for the advice

Reply to Thread