? servers

? players online

I'm leaving SG

• Content Count:  494

This thread would have been thanked if you we're AO/BD. And if anyone actualy cared...

But anyways we all know when someone quit they always come back no need to make all drama about you leaving.

Then don't care? If you're not gonna read the thread, and follow the "this isn't for attention and its not for flaming" part, then why post? This is a farewell meant for a couple of my close friends and a couple handfuls of people I regularly played with, not someone who has come for nothing more then to troll it with a user message like "Like a baws!" when you're probably some pre-pubescent white kid.

Seriously, if this doesn't matter to you in the least, why post here?

@ Drox, thanks, but I'm pretty sure I'm gone for good this time. My reputations been irreversibly damaged by things that have been long since untrue, so I'm off for greener pastures as they say.

• Content Count:  6712

Inb4 you're banned by Spartan.

Seriously though, if you're going to leave, leave. You can't say "I'm leaving.....except I might stay on Zombie escape and minigames".....because that's like a fair amount of people on here, I would assume.

I guess what sums it all up is that other than the very few notable experiences I can remember of you, it's been "rage-ish", talk of you being rage-ish......and maybe sometimes average but yeah......not everyone knows everyone here on a bad reputation can stick when it's the right (or wrong you might say) person pushing it about.

• Content Count:  4550

I am corrupt as hell.

Hence why I'm BD.

Edit: Actually I'm really curious now.

Spartan:

I don't care what anyone says. You're corrupt as all hell. I used to file dozens of solid, legit player complaints, and you'd deny them for essentially no reason. I've also filed two solid complaints against you, both of which were waved off with a slap of the hand, and somehow turned against me as being "over watchful" or some shit like that

Player complaints. I remember none. I also dont have any recollection of you when I wasn't an admin, so therefore these 'dozens' of player complaints are non existant. Please link me if I'm wrong. I've yet to see them.

Two solid complaints. Again, link me. The only admin complaints I remember are: The map vote and gravity change, which was paul lol, the complaint where I stayed on the cannon for a couple more rounds on smash cannonz which isn't even a rule and just funny and finally a one about teamkilling someone with a sword that was on fire in mg and when i was stuck in a que to play the game. (You'd need to know the map to know what I'm on about). So yeah please link me. Not that I care, just curious to see what you're basing your rage on.

And in the end, bye.

Edited by Spartan

• Content Count:  494

I am corrupt as hell.

Hence why I'm BD.

I know. Hence why it makes me sad that's the way things have become.

Edit: Actually I'm really curious now.

Spartan:

I don't care what anyone says. You're corrupt as all hell. I used to file dozens of solid, legit player complaints, and you'd deny them for essentially no reason. I've also filed two solid complaints against you, both of which were waved off with a slap of the hand, and somehow turned against me as being "over watchful" or some shit like that

Player complaints. I remember none. I also dont have any recollection of you when I wasn't an admin, so therefore these 'dozens' of player complaints are non existant. Please link me if I'm wrong. I've yet to see them.

Not against you. Against other players, that you ruled on,and always "Denied" because the link to the video broke, rather than saying "Hey, fix the link", you added the Denied tag, and no admins ever looked at them again. Realistically, it was about 7-10 reports.

Two solid complaints. Again, link me. The only admin complaints I remember are: The map vote and gravity change, which was paul lol, the complaint where I stayed on the cannon for a couple more rounds on smash cannonz which isn't even a rule and just funny and finally a one about teamkilling someone with a sword that was on fire in mg and when i was stuck in a que to play the game. (You'd need to know the map to know what I'm on about). So yeah please link me. Not that I care, just curious to see what you're basing your rage on.

The fact you can even recall that many speaks for itself. One of them was you were undercover, kicked and banned players, didn't change your name and add the SG tag before, or AFTER you did it. The other one was yea, the cannon one. I suppose, yea, it wasn't a rule at that time. So, ok, only one solid report. It still stands though.

And in the end, bye.

Cya Spartan.

@ Jewpiter, hehe, thanks man. I always hated going against you as a prisoner too. You were careful and tactical, and could headshot with a deagle like no other xD

Edited by The Famous Zombie Hunter

• Content Count:  4960

Cya Zombie Hunter. Even though you went full on Jack Bauer on people when you were an admin (and evenb efore that), I personally had no problem with it (and secretly liked it) and thought you were a good one albeit how temporary it was. You've been a pretty good player, a nice person to chat with, and a helpful person to play with on Escape. Be seeing you.

• Content Count:  6712

see ya later recon. you were one of the better PB players and one of the few guards who I hated going against.

Who are you, and where did you hide Jewpiter?

Reply to Thread