? servers

? players online

devastating tornadoes - END TIMES!!!

• Content Count:  45

the bible says that no one knows the specific date of the end times, but it will come "like a thief in the night." however, the bible gives us a few hints of when its coming. one of them is natural disasters, it says before the 2nd judgment there will be more and more disasters. in-case you haven't been watching the news, there have been devastating tornadoes all over the country, this has been one of the worst tornado seasons we've ever seen. so is that what makes me think the end times are coming? the tornadoes are part of it, but if you add up all of the hurricanes and devastating tsunamis recently, it becomes quite clear the end times are approaching us.

so, i believe the end times are very close, i dont know when, but it will be soon. live every day like its your last, because it will happen like a thief in the night. do what you know is right, live virtuously every day because it could be your last. i urge you, repent and find christ before its too late. the rapture will come and you dont want to be left down below, god bless

• Content Count:  2075

Alrighty.... there will always be bad seasons filled with storms, it's a given with the randomness of nature.

But if modern-era people are going nuts over this season of storms I wonder how they would've fared right before the Black Plague?

My 2 cents.

Reply to Thread