? servers

? players online

Racism

• Content Count:  228

no its not people need to realize to

A) stop getting offended over little thing such as song lyrics

B) its all about context, like if you go around calling people nig**** in hate thats bad, song lyrics no not at all

• Content Count:  711

Just use a filter, there are times you can use words like that and there are times you cannot. Don't use them on the servers because we goddamn say so, simple as that, no discussion. You don't need to sing a song anyways, sing to yourself if you have to. The fact that this question keeps coming up is irritating.

• Content Count:  227

After analyzing comments made regarding this situation, it appears to me that the majority of people in this thread are saying the rule is ridiculous.

• Content Count:  227

Says the whitest person on the forum.

Saying this is more racist than saying "whats up n***a"

and you are a BD. just saying

and I bet no attention was even drawn to this matter because a giant N word didnt jump up and start screaming at them like they seem to be doing currently.

Edited by efrozen

• Content Count:  1765

I didn't say what SG considers racist. I am asking as an individual outside of this community. If you sing those lyrics, Is it racism?

After analyzing comments made regarding this situation, it appears to me that the majority of people in this thread are saying the rule is ridiculous.

What rule? Is there a rule outside of SG that you can't sing those song lyrics?

You are still asking what we think outside of the SG rules, right?

I'm assuming this has to do with your 1 week ban you got for racism, correct me if I'm wrong. So I will tell you that, yes, saying that word in ANY context is against our server rules. You know this. Yet, you broke it. Your fault. Stop whining about it and we'll see you in a week.

• Content Count:  720

What rule? Is there a rule outside of SG that you can't sing those song lyrics?

You are still asking what we think outside of the SG rules, right?

I'm assuming this has to do with your 1 week ban you got for racism, correct me if I'm wrong. So I will tell you that, yes, saying that word in ANY context is against our server rules. You know this. Yet, you broke it. Your fault. Stop whining about it and we'll see you in a week.

Lol He's a fucking idiot, or a fucking troll...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REALLL REASON SG DOESN'T ALLOW RACISM ON IT'S SERVERS AND SITES????!!!!

Simply because it leads to rage, trolling, and mental retardation. So take your "agenda" on changing the rules on our servers somewhere else.

Edited by Ronen

Reply to Thread