? servers

? players online

Racism

• Content Count:  1158

After analyzing comments made regarding this situation, it appears to me that the majority of people in this thread are saying the rule is ridiculous.

ucihhWjcNqk

• Like 2

• Content Count:  227

See you are an administrator, but you are being immature. I am seriously asking this question. When someone says, "You are the whitest person here." What is he trying to say? What is he implying about white people. As ridiculous as this sounds, I believe it is not as ridiculous as saying "What's good my nigga" is racism.

• Content Count:  1765

See you are an administrator, but you are being immature. I am seriously asking this question. When someone says, "You are the whitest person here." What is he trying to say? What is he implying about white people. As ridiculous as this sounds, I believe it is not as ridiculous as saying "What's good my nigga" is racism.

Oh.... but it is.

What do you think he's trying to say?

• Content Count:  1158

No. You fucking listen. I gave you a mature response to your question, and then you turn it around and use our answers out of context to support your dumb agenda. If you want a serious answer, please read my first answer again, it addresses both your question as you explained it and explains the SG rule. IF you still don't get it, which you obviously don't, then fuck off.

• Content Count:  6712

Racism is about discrimination......saying a word with no intention to be discriminatory or offensive isn't racist whatever the word is.

But, because not everyone in the community can be trusted to use the freedom to say certain words without being offensive, it's just better to avoid any problems and stop people saying them at all.

To be fair though, sometimes it's more that people get offended for no reason rather than that the person was generally being offensive. Most easily mix the two up, by assuming that if someone is offended it means that they are in the right and whoever offended them is in the wrong. SG isn't the spineless UK government......no one wants a spoil sport and sometimes people need to just loosen up.

• Like 1
Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  227

You said, "you turn it around and use our answers out of context to support your dumb agenda."

But that is exactly what you are doing to me. You are using my quotation of music out of context and labeling it as racism. It seems to me like you have a double standard for what taking something out of context is. If you can take what I said out of context and make it racism, why can't I use your words out of context and make it racism.

Saying someone is the whitest person here is just as racist if not more racist than saying whats up my nigga. If you do not agree with me then you need to have your head examined.

• Content Count:  1765

Frozen, you knowingly broke our server rules.

I just don't understand how hard of a concept that is to swallow.

Reply to Thread