? servers

? players online

Racism

• Content Count:  3791

See you are an administrator, but you are being immature. I am seriously asking this question. When someone says, "You are the whitest person here." What is he trying to say? What is he implying about white people. As ridiculous as this sounds, I believe it is not as ridiculous as saying "What's good my nigga" is racism.

WITHIN SG we don't tolerate the "N" word for one simple fact.

Different people take words in a different manor.

Once person might not have an issue with it, while another person could. Just think how sadness the word carried 160 years ago. We have this rule to make sure that doesn't happen.

Outside of SG, no, it isn't racist, but would I randomly go around saying "Say "n" wha's rollin" no, no I wouldn't, for one simple reason, what the word ACTUALLY means and the message it carries.

To be honest, using the word isn't racist (depending on the context) it's just damn right rude, ignorant and retarded.

Just think about what it actually means and realise what you are saying, it mind change your point of view.

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  1158

My mind is full of fuck. You don't make any sense and stop using the word you fucking retarded shit.

The only thing I have to say to you is:

iqmr8.gif

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2645

Well now here is an example from my good friend Evilshadow:-

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/appeal-ban/33521-sg-reg-evilshadow98-appealing-ban.html

This individual was perm banned for playing a racist song by Beth. So your answer for this whole thread is this. No, it's not allowed on our servers or our forums. End of story.

• Like 2
Edited by James

Reply to Thread