? servers

? players online

LoL 1v1

• Content Count:  2122

Since the maker of the other thread hasn't been on for a week, here's another one

Reply if you want to join, no I PWNZ ALL U NOOBZ, just simple a "yes" or "I'm down".

WIN CONDITION:

1st tower or 1st blood

RULEZ

- The matches shall be 1v1, in middle lane, jungle and both bases.

- Matches are best of 3 (Finals included).

- Each summoner have 4 bans every match(s).

Bans will take place in the pre-game lobby with the left side summoner starting first and banning in order: 1-2-2-2-1

Banned champions stay banned for each game in the match.

Bans can ONLY change between rounds.

Summoners must use all 4 bans.

- First to ban will get second pick on the champion; the two players cannot play the same champion.

- All matches are to be played with even teams, means if you have spectators: they are not permitted to have a global passive of any sort. If this happens, restart the match with the same picks/bans.

- Going into top and bottom lane is not allowed. If your opponent goes to another lane, take a screenshot and post it up.

- If a side lane tower is destroyed before the act of a victory - the match is stopped and to be restarted immediately.

- Manipulation of creeps in midlane is permitted such as Sona, Gangplank, Aegis of the Legion etc. However, manipulation of creeps in other lanes is not allowed, neither is farming them.

- Players are only allowed to kill creeps in mid lane and neutral monsters. Any champions caught farming other lanes are DQ (gankplank, lux, ezreal).

- There are no restrictions on the jungle creeps including the Dragon.

- There is no restriction on use of Teleport or Recall.

- Banned items: Guardian Angel, Wriggle's Lantern, Madred's Razor

- Banned summoner spells: Ally-spectator CV's, Revive

lol1v1.jpg

Edited by Ganzta

• Content Count:  75

im in ^^ And How are the match's going to be sorted? we gonna just say " fuck it im bored wanna 1 vs 1 " or is there gonna be a set up?

Everything is about the tournament is under the "rulez"

Once we get enough people, I'll make a roster. The easiest way to do this is to set a deadline for each set of matches. The contestants will schedule their own matches. Have the result of the matches by the deadline (I'm thinking a week).

If we get 3 more by sunday, we will have 16 players, which = easy roster making.

If not, the tourney will start next week.

I guess the winner will receive the title SG Carry

Reply to Thread