? servers

? players online

'Proof' That Christianity is False

• Content Count:  2167

Rape in the Bible

I'll also get some more links tomz.

If you had any basic knowledge of the Bible you would realize how that's bullshit. I'll only comment on the first few paragraphs on that website, but if you want me to continue I'll tackle them all. The book of Judges is a book where the Israelites "fell", and had to constantly be put right. The story you linked is one of those instances. If you had read the book of Judges, and not just pulled out one short story in it you would realize...Oh.... Oops.

But since you do like quotes from Wikipedia, here's one "as proof", since it was the first link and I CBA to click the second.

The stories follow a consistent pattern: the people are unfaithful to Yahweh and he therefore delivers them into the hands of their enemies; the people then repent and entreat Yahweh for mercy, which he sends in the form of a judge; the judge delivers the Israelites from oppression, but after a while they fall into unfaithfulness again and the cycle is repeated.

Next?

• Content Count:  8383

Talking about a book written by people in caves and desert's, then revamped by the dark ages church. It's really something to take to heart. lol

• Like 3

• Content Count:  143

According to the "Bible" Earth was created in six days (God rested on the seventh)

Guess what, we have proven this to be incorrect;

Origin of the oceans and atmosphere

Because the Earth lacked an atmosphere immediately after the giant impact, cooling must have occurred quickly. Within 150 million years, a solid crust with a basaltic composition must have formed...

(Yes it was copy and pasted but I don't give a shit)

So yeah, six days my ass.

You say its been 'proven' so I stopped it there so you could see that already, within the very first sentence, the assumptions begin. No proof. Just a guess.

Belief in God = Simply accepting He exists and that's that.

Belief in Evolution & Related = Beliefs are built on a mountain of assumptions and very little, if any at all, real facts. Even if they are educated guesses, a guess is a guess and in reality they have not the slightest idea of what really happened to form our planet. How do I know this? No one was around when it happened and there are no records of it.

So if you don't mind accepting a bunch of assumptions and guesses as fact, and not doing any research for yourself, knock yourself out. And don't take the 'doing any research yourself' part as me saying you will actually find some evidence. You won't, and that's the point and that's why they don't want you to think for yourself.

You might not want to believe in God, but to eat up the BS these so-called 'experts' dish out is ludicrous.

What I'm trying to get at is, don't believe in evolution or whatever because you think it is more proven than God's existence, because its not even close.

• Content Count:  92

It wasn't that you just presented your opinion it was the fact that you stated that people that believe there is a god to "fuck off." To me that is insulting because I don't tell you to "fuck off" because you don't believe in a god.

There is no problem with being atheist. I am not a die-hard Christian but I do attend church and I do believe in a God. Others don't feel the same and that is respectable. I don't really like when people debate over whether there is a god or how you have to believe and people try and convert you. Freedom of Religion is a great thing.

dude you can say whatever but still dont care.

• Content Count:  431

There is no problem with being atheist. I am not a die-hard Christian but I do attend church and I do believe in a God. Others don't feel the same and that is respectable. I don't really like when people debate over whether there is a god or how you have to believe and people try and convert you. Freedom of Religion is a great thing.

The only reason I enjoy it is because certain things I like to argue over only if it brought up(as is the case here), unfortunately this falls under such categories

Only very few other things do I argue over, other than that I am a pretty mellow guy who couldn't care less

And I say thank you to you and everyone else who is tolerable of atheists

My hat is tipped to you good sirs and ladies

• Content Count:  8383

You might not want to believe in God' date=' but to eat up the BS these so-called 'experts' dish out is ludicrous.[/quote']

This statement is pretty funny, considering every sunday you eat up the BS these so called "Holy-men" (Priest, Rabbi, or Revans) dish out. Yet you criticize scientist that have the ability to prove theories? Thats cute lol

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  143

This statement is pretty funny, considering every sunday you eat up the BS these so called "Holy-men" (Priest, Rabbi, or Revans) dish out. Yet you criticize scientist that have the ability to prove theories? Thats cute lol

Its not just cute... its sexy.

Reply to Thread