? servers

? players online

Is the world going to shit because of computer games? (+some other dissutions)

• Content Count:  1385

To the guys that wrote 0 care, You should. Or your a self caring idiot. (Sorry for that, but I'm a bit mad about that no ones actually cares bout this) Why? Think about your kids. Do you care about them? Then you should. I've stated not only things about games, but things that can prevent children success in life. Now if you would look at this not at the time being. But at the big picture. How many talented children are we losing to: games, pot, drugs, alcohol, smoking? Of course you might say that smoking or games don't affect anything but they DO! Maybe you don't see it yet, but you would if you would if your child would get addicted to any of those.

Guest Vivian556
To the guys that wrote 0 care, You should. Or your a self caring idiot. (Sorry for that, but I'm a bit mad about that no ones actually cares bout this) Why? Think about your kids. Do you care about them? Then you should. I've stated not only things about games, but things that can prevent children success in life. Now if you would look at this not at the time being. But at the big picture. How many talented children are we losing to: games, pot, drugs, alcohol, smoking? Of course you might say that smoking or games don't affect anything but they DO! Maybe you don't see it yet, but you would if you would if your child would get addicted to any of those.

If you're so against gaming, why are you on a gaming forum? Or are you just trying to preach on random forums? If so, Lol.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1385

If you're so against gaming, why are you on a gaming forum? Or are you just trying to preach on random forums? If so, Lol.

As I've said. Most of you are adults. And your question is way off topic. So what If I'm preaching ? Maybe some of you guys have kids and this might help. I don't care about anything else. I know what happens when you get addicted.

LMAO VIVI XD

This is highly off topic too, please. Do not Spam, at least not here.

• Content Count:  8383

Qh2sWSVRrmo

Thats what you reminded me of Devlin, as for not caring. Most don't have kids yet here so even though majority may be adults, your still talking to a group that either isn't effected by it or just doesn't give a shit. Really though it is a issue of parenting, not the kids.

• Like 1
Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread