? servers

? players online

How to troll a dating website

• Content Count:  2661

FYI OP did not make this.

Funny thing is, this content comes from the forums of bodybuilding.com (for real) They have this section on bb.com called "misc" and its basically a trolling board where people try to earn "reps" (kind of like our thanking system). They love trolling the dating website plentyoffish.com, or as they call it "miscin for fish"

Kind of odd how such creative and funny content comes from a bodybuilding website.

tl;dr OP is a faggot

• Like 5
Edited by Jewpiter

• Content Count:  931

FYI OP did not make this.

Funny thing is, this content comes from the forums of bodybuilding.com (for real) They have this section on bb.com called "misc" and its basically a trolling board where people try to earn "reps" (kind of like our thanking system). They love trolling the dating website plentyoffish.com, or as they call it "miscin for fish"

Kind of odd how such creative and funny content comes from a bodybuilding website.

bodybuilding is a good site. The one where the guy drew pictures of himself shitting in a shower with a boner whilst pissing in a college girls dorm has got to be my favourite.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1980

bodybuilding is a good site. The one where the guy drew pictures of himself shitting in a shower with a boner whilst pissing in a college girls dorm has got to be my favourite.

Okay....

Anyway, my fav was the one with Batman in the backround lol

• Content Count:  2553

What

The

Fuck

anyway, my favourite one was by far the first black one :p

• Content Count:  931

After that, I'm not your bro :twitch:

I wouldn't want you to be my bro. I have a bro, bro and one is enough bro. So bro stop being a pussy and watch some scat once in a while you might decide you like it bro.

Good man (or child) broski.

• Content Count:  2553

I wouldn't want you to be my bro. I have a bro, bro and one is enough bro. So bro stop being a pussy and watch some scat once in a while you might decide you like it bro.

Good man (or child) broski.

This is getting too weird :p

(HZK has left this conversation)

Reply to Thread