? servers

? players online

Whitey Bulger Captured!

• Content Count:  1025

It is a big day for residents of Boston and the state of Massachusetts. Whitey Bulger (81), former crime boss on FBI's Most Wanted List for years, was captured. His capture took longer than that of Osama. FBI confirmed 19 deaths by his doing with many more that the FBI doesn't know about. His name use to be all over the newspapers for trafficking, murder, racketeering, etc.

For those of you who don't know who he is or are interested in reading up on him:

Whitey Bulger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(as well as a simple Google search)

:pink:

• Content Count:  3736

It is a big day for residents of Boston and the state of Massachusetts. Whitey Bulger (81), former crime boss on FBI's Most Wanted List for years, was captured. His capture took longer than that of Osama. FBI confirmed 19 deaths by his doing with many more that the FBI doesn't know about. His name use to be all over the newspapers for trafficking, murder, racketeering, etc.

For those of you who don't know who he is or are interested in reading up on him:

Whitey Bulger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(as well as a simple Google search)

:pink:

according to wikipedia he was 20 days short of bin laddens time on there.. fail..

• Content Count:  1025

according to wikipedia he was 20 days short of bin laddens time on there.. fail..

Does wikipedia have all the correct information - no.

I had just seen it on the news, so... hmmm tough decision news or wikipedia - can't really trust either in certain instances.

But I'm going to have to go with the news on this one.

Bin Laden - 12 years, 9 months

Bulger - 16 years, 1 month

If I remember correctly.

• Content Count:  3736

Does wikipedia have all the correct information - no.

I had just seen it on the news, so... hmmm tough decision news or wikipedia - can't really trust either in certain instances.

But I'm going to have to go with the news on this one.

Bin Laden - 12 years, 9 months

Bulger - 16 years, 1 month

If I remember correctly.

yeah hummm a lot of wikipedia is quoted while the news just like to attract and impress auditors..

so Bulger 11 years, 10 months, 3 days (EDIT: he was chased for 16)

ladden : 11 years, 10 months, 23 days I go with wiki :wink: especially considering you are so far off...

• Content Count:  431

yeah hummm a lot of wikipedia is quoted while the news just like to attract and impress auditors..

so Bulger 11 years, 10 months, 3 days (EDIT: he was chased for 16)

ladden : 11 years, 10 months, 23 days I go with wiki :wink: especially considering you are so far off...

how do you have it to the number of days??

Wikipedia isn't that reliable

hell i used to have a friend that would edit Wikipedia articles for fun

"the Mexican fighting banana. a rare specimens of banana found in Mexico raised for fighting" or something like that used to do that all the time

if this can get posted(even if for a short time) then something many people won't really pay attention to like specific or accurate time can go unnoticed on Wikipedia (poor example I know but just Sayian)

I hate to say but i trust neither wiki or the American news (British news is OK)(I hate to say because I'm an American)

Reply to Thread