? servers

? players online

Help Me Out Bros! (Especially If You Are An Old Member)

• Content Count:  2390

Since you have a new row for each individual wouldn't it make more sense to put them along the X row, and then in the columns just colour code the months that they were in a high position. I think this would make it easier to tell the progression of individuals.

As in:

-----------------11/April ---------11/May --------- 11/June ----------11/July

Spartan: -------- Orange---------- Red ------------- Red -------------Red

You could even do something like this:

Spartan: -------- Orange-------Orange/Red -------- Red -------------Red

Which would show that he was AO in may for a bit, but was then promoted. If you wanted to be really fancy you could could split the colour in the month based on the percentage of days he was in each position.

Edited by Bullet Wound
Fucken forum hates spaces

• Content Count:  2306

Most of your promotion stuff is in the annoucements section. The spreadsheets also a bit ugly layout wise. You should just stick the ranks at the side, and then the 07 months at the top, fill that out. Make a new table under that in the same way but 08 months along the top, and so on. It will make it look a lot better I bet. Not so much scrolling involved.

REMOVED: Bullet Wound offered a great layout so we are gonna go with that.

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

Since you have a new row for each individual wouldn't it make more sense to put them along the X row, and then in the columns just colour code the months that they were in a high position. I think this would make it easier to tell the progression of individuals.

I LOVE THE IDEA. But I have no idea how to do it lol. Go ahead and make it happen. save it in the spreadsheet :)

Use red for BD and Orange for AO, use your imagination for President and Vice President, and also use pink for Account Administrator, and for the others use your imagination again.

Also, since there are a few people who served as EC and AO at the same time, if you could make it stripes for those people it would be great :)

Also, anytime someone gets promoted up (or down in my case lol), make that month a stripped mix of the two colors since they served as both during that month! (But not for the initial promotion to AO, since they only came from admin, only bosts for TA to AO, AO to BD or something like that)

As in:

Spartan: -------- Orange---------- Red ------------- Red -------------Red

You could even do something like this:

Spartan: -------- Orange-------Orange/Red -------- Red -------------Red

Which would show that he was AO in may for a bit, but was then promoted. If you wanted to be really fancy you could could split the colour in the month based on the percentage of days he was in each position.

DO IT! PLEASE!!! (I wouldnt do the thing where you split the month by percentage though, we are already having enough trouble just trying to find the months which everyone served, let alone breaking it down by day. A striped bar would be better)

Edit: I would also list names alphabetically.

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

You guys forgot Atarian. Co-owner with nuggs

I know, we forgot a lot of big people, But I am only putting in people once I can PROVE that they served during that month. I know Atarian was important early on, but since I dont have his specific months of service so I wont put him in until I can find textual proof (I.e. a promotion or stepping down thread, or other threads that prove he was in that position of power during that month) or the word of someone who was around back then and that I trust. The earliest threads in the Announcements section is Henda's promotion, so thats as early as I can start :(

• Content Count:  2390

In Excel, how do I make a box which is half one color, half another? Or better yet, striped two different colors?

So far as I know you can't, only idea i could give you is to make one "Box" two smaller cells. Then with both cells coloured in it's a full box, and if you want it half/half you colour each cell a different colour.

But that might be a lot of work.

Also I figured you would order it by highest position achieved. So all the people who were ever president would be top, those who only got to BD would be below, etc, etc.

Reply to Thread