? servers

? players online

Need...Advice.

• Content Count:  1157

Everyone saying its not their business.. These are his parents you're talking about. I'm pretty sure every one of us wants our parents to love us and understand us for who we are in EVERY facet.

Except that there really is parents that will kick out their kids for that kind of shit and never talk to them again. If he waits it out until he is out of their house or knows any place he can stay at guaranteed, and then telling them, it will kinda be a win/win solution. If they are more understanding than he had predicted; everything went better than expected.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2390

Unless you have a bf and intend on showing him to your family, I really don't see a need in telling them. Even if you do, there's no guarantee she(or both) will even believe you if you say your bi. For most people men dating men = gay and saying their bi is just an excuse to soften the blow or them being in denial.

If you're dating a girl then there's really no need at all to tell them, and if you're not dating anyone...again there's no reason to tell them.

Point being don't tell them unless you have a good reason.

Edited by Bullet Wound

• Content Count:  1371

are you really sure you're bisexual? i have a friend who i know isn't really bisexual and he just does it for attention. i'm not saying you are, but you should make sure you're really doing what you feel is right.

and if you're sure, just tell them. better to let out the truth in the start and hopefully improve your relationship with your parents over time then for them to find out abruptly and ruin your relationship forever

• Content Count:  3791

are you really sure you're bisexual? i have a friend who i know isn't really bisexual and he just does it for attention. i'm not saying you are, but you should make sure you're really doing what you feel is right.

and if you're sure, just tell them. better to let out the truth in the start and hopefully improve your relationship with your parents over time then for them to find out abruptly and ruin your relationship forever

Oh yes, I know I'm bi. I'm sure most guys don't get a boner when watching John Barrymore having a sex scene on tourchwood... Holy moly that was hawt.

Anyway. Thanks for all the advice guys, I think I may wait until I actually get a boyfriend. I can just see my self telling them and them hoping it will just blow over, until I actually say I'm bringing a guy around.

• Content Count:  3440

If you can have them go here LEAD WITH LOVE FILM and watch the 35min film.

Talks a lot about how their reactions can effect you. Pretty interesting watch. (I know a lot of the people behind this and my work helped setup the site etc)

How parents react can/will effect you regardless of whether or not you think it will.

• Content Count:  4980

ah didn't know you were gay.

Well you're bi, so try to get attracted to a female... and the problem is solved amigo.

if you're 100% gay you dont need to tell your parents... unless you notice that your parents have slightly noticed your bi. Then just fuck it and tell them the truth with confident

• Content Count:  931

Oh yes, I know I'm bi. I'm sure most guys don't get a boner when watching John Barrymore having a sex scene on tourchwood... Holy moly that was hawt.

Anyway. Thanks for all the advice guys, I think I may wait until I actually get a boyfriend. I can just see my self telling them and them hoping it will just blow over, until I actually say I'm bringing a guy around.

Just get yourself a trap. Then you can say you have a gf and get all the benefits of her having a penis too. It's a win, win situation.

• Content Count:  4123

Your mom probably already knows tbh, it's gonna come up sooner or later so might as well tell her now rather than later where she will be more upset for not telling her sooner.

• Content Count:  539

Your mom probably already knows tbh, it's gonna come up sooner or later so might as well tell her now rather than later where she will be more upset for not telling her sooner.

I honestly doubt your parent would be upset for you not telling them. The only reason i could see them being upset is if theyre homophobic(gtfo) or theyre upset because you are upset and they dont want you to be upset.

Reply to Thread