? servers

? players online

the site issue

• Content Count:  1187

I dont know it is just me or if others are having this problem but every day for the past week and a half now i can only get on the fourms once in a while and the most of the time i can get if i use a proxy site but i dont like to do this. I was just wonderin if there is a way i could fix this or someone help me?

• Content Count:  23

There are many logical explainations to why this could happen. What I am going with is that your browser needs an update, either that or just try another Browser. Try the browsers I posted below!

Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

Google Chrome Web Browser

Internet Explorer Web Browser

All three of the best browsers I know!

Edited by Cryptex
i

• Content Count:  3178

There are many logical explainations to why this could happen. What I am going with is that your browser needs an update, either that or just try another Browser. Try the browsers I posted below!

Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

Google Chrome Web Browser

Internet Explorer Web Browser

All three of the best browsers I know!

False. This issue has nothing to do with the browser. This issue has to do with the domain names from this host we are currently on aren't being registered correctly to some ISPs, so you just have to take google's DNS server settings (or any other DNS server which is correctly updated) to fix this.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread