? servers

? players online

old school escape weekend

• Content Count:  7

Would be an awesome thing to do. Tho I got a feeling that the server will get empty pretty quick, and unless they remove the new maps ppl will just rtv for ''predator, mako, minas '' and such.

I have a hard time seeing that all of the old-school players will come, and if not more then half of the server is old-school players it might as well happen that it will change to a ''new'' map and they will leave. Damn I'm being a pessimist now..

• Content Count:  2553

I have a hard time seeing that all of the old-school players will come, and if not more then half of the server is old-school players it might as well happen that it will change to a ''new'' map and they will leave. Damn I'm being a pessimist now..

He said 'again' because we already did a similar event and it was very successful. Join if an old-school event is on, it is truly quite fun,

He said 'again' because we already did a similar event and it was very successful. Join if an old-school event is on, it is truly quite fun,

No, he never said again. But that does not matter, anyways. I did join one but that was ''minas legends'' or w/e that started that event, and I joined sadly it only lasted for 3maps then I think it was the new version of predator came online and it went to that. Still ofc I'll join if I notice that an ''old-school event'' is on never said I wouldn't.

• Content Count:  2553

No, he never said again.

XD, oops. I was meant to say 'still'/

I did join one but that was ''minas legends'' or w/e that started that event, and I joined sadly it only lasted for 3maps then I think it was the new version of predator came online and it went to that.

Never trust minas legends for old school events.

Still ofc I'll join if I notice that an ''old-school event'' is on never said I wouldn't.

Here, read this and check out other threads in the ze section.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/zombie-escape-72-26-196-150-27015/49467-so-i-mentioned.html

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  1371

Alright, think I have read that thread before, tho I never noticed the event. Well, let's hope it's this sunday so I might get to join.

the server was so popular when we had it around a month back. i don't remember the server not being full for pretty much all of saturday and sunday

the server was so popular when we had it around a month back. i don't remember the server not being full for pretty much all of saturday and sunday

Well IF thats the case then you can bet your ass that I will be there.

If ''SG'' are still doing that old-school weekend thingee.

Reply to Thread