? servers

? players online

Funny story...

• Content Count:  2942

You're not very good at belittling arguments, maybe you should ask Psyche for tips.

What argument? It's just a group of butthurt people that think I'm some Satanist because I laughed at someones misfortune. However if you've ever laughed at someone in pain then that is just hypocritical and therefore said accusations cannot be taken seriously. So, no one here can even judge me or others for laughing at the story.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

You're not very good at belittling arguments, maybe you should ask Psyche for tips.

whats belittling mean, why are you so rude

• Like 1
Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  155

It's not the fact that you laughed it's the fact that you laughed then admitted it, and then posted it on the forums and seem proud of it. You also showed 0 concern for the boy, we all do stupid things and what if he died because you sat there laughing? How would you feel in his shoes if you were crossing the road to show off to your mom and got nailed by a car?

• Like 1

It's not the fact that you laughed it's the fact that you laughed then admitted it, and then posted it on the forums and seem proud of it. You also showed 0 concern for the boy,Why would I show concern for him if there were 20 other people already crowding around him, no point. we all do stupid things and what if he died because you sat there laughing? Already been stated that I wouldn't have laughed How would you feel in his shoes if you were crossing the road to show off to your mom and got nailed by a car? By mom you mean 7th grade girls

You either can't read through the thread or you're just plain stupid. Possibly both.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4198

What argument? It's just a group of butthurt people that think I'm some Satanist because I laughed at someones misfortune. However if you've ever laughed at someone in pain then that is just hypocritical and therefore said accusations cannot be taken seriously. So, no one here can even judge me or others for laughing at the story.

Simply because you can't respond to an argument criticising you, doesn't make it butthurt.

You seemed all too keen to be portrayed as someone who is heartless anyway, so why are you surprised or even repelled by the idea that people feel this way about you?

I'm not claiming I haven't laughed at someone's misfortune either, but I'm talking about slipping on the ice or somebody tripping. Your actions were an extremity of such behaviour, and thus cannot have its questionable morality nulled by such a defense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking you too seriously myself, since I honestly don't care too much what you think. That doesn't mean I won't pity you for it though.

Simply because you can't respond to an argument criticizing you, doesn't make it butthurt.

You seemed all too keen to be portrayed as someone who is heartless anyway, so why are you surprised or even repelled by the idea that people feel this way about you? I don't care, at all, people just get upset when you laugh at other people getting hurt even though they do it all the time. More so this is an online gaming community based on games that involve the killing/shooting of other people

I'm not claiming I haven't laughed at someone's misfortune either, but I'm talking about slipping on the ice or somebody tripping. Your actions were an extremity of such behavior, and thus cannot have its questionable morality nulled by such a defense. What's extreme about laughing at someone doing something stupid then getting hurt? Happens to people all the time, like someone breaking their leg while skateboarding, this just happened to be a kid running across a busy street j-walking without looking both ways getting hit by a car. Not even life threatening injuries.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking you too seriously myself, since I honestly don't care too much what you think. That doesn't mean I won't pity you for it though. Aww you do care, a little.

In all seriousness if you think the accident was a gut wrenching scene with limbs and blood covering the road with tiny infants wandering the street in search of their mother, no. I don't understand why it even matters to be honest, if you are going to get upset by a thread, simply don't read it. No need to question the OPs mental stability, even though it is awfully ironic.

• Content Count:  4198

Simply because you can't respond to an argument criticizing you, doesn't make it butthurt.

You seemed all too keen to be portrayed as someone who is heartless anyway, so why are you surprised or even repelled by the idea that people feel this way about you? I don't care, at all, people just get upset when you laugh at other people getting hurt even though they do it all the time. More so this is an online gaming community based on games that involve the killing/shooting of other people Violence in games doesn't translate over into violence irl.

I'm not claiming I haven't laughed at someone's misfortune either, but I'm talking about slipping on the ice or somebody tripping. Your actions were an extremity of such behavior, and thus cannot have its questionable morality nulled by such a defense. What's extreme about laughing at someone doing something stupid then getting hurt? Happens to people all the time, like someone breaking their leg while skateboarding, this just happened to be a kid running across a busy street j-walking without looking both ways getting hit by a car. Not even life threatening injuries. Skateboarders are aware of the risks and getting injured is a part of it. Someone running across the road and getting mowed down isn't the same, and is a horrible event to take place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking you too seriously myself, since I honestly don't care too much what you think. That doesn't mean I won't pity you for it though. Aww you do care, a little. In all seriousness if you think the accident was a gut wrenching scene with limbs and blood covering the road with tiny infants wandering the street in search of their mother, no. I don't understand why it even matters to be honest, if you are going to get upset by a thread, simply don't read it. No need to question the OPs mental stability, even though it is awfully ironic.

Good Lord, can't you respond in a more accessible fashion? Anyway, I'm not making out the incident to be more than it is. The kid got run over, you laughed, you tried to score cool kid points and got upset when people called you out.

Telling me not to read threads that 'upset' me is ironic coming from someone who spends most of his time in discussions stating how he doesn't care about what the thread is talking about. Apathy is cool.

Good Lord, can't you respond in a more accessible fashion? Anyway, I'm not making out the incident to be more than it is. The kid got run over, you laughed, you tried to score cool kid points and got upset when people called you out.

Telling me not to read threads that 'upset' me is ironic coming from someone who spends most of his time in discussions stating how he doesn't care about what the thread is talking about. Apathy is cool.

I know right, it's like this is the internet and it is full of people like me. I actually scored cool kid points, and those points are stored in my e-penis.

I suppose you didn't get the memo when apathy was always cool.

Reply to Thread