? servers

? players online

Help.

• Content Count:  916

Alright i dont really know where else to post this so i just posted it here but i got a problem

so i had to many skins and it was pissing me off so i went to my cstrike folder and deleted them and so now when i join SG games all the Admin and supporter skins are invisible..

i reinstalled css and checked to see if the problem was resolved and its not..

do ANY of you have any idea of how to fix this maybe you've had this problem before idk.. but its definately not showing error signs for the skins its just invisible.. all i see if a floating knife.

ty

-ddis

• Content Count:  1371

Alright i dont really know where else to post this so i just posted it here but i got a problem

so i had to many skins and it was pissing me off so i went to my cstrike folder and deleted them and so now when i join SG games all the Admin and supporter skins are invisible..

i reinstalled css and checked to see if the problem was resolved and its not..

do ANY of you have any idea of how to fix this maybe you've had this problem before idk.. but its definately not showing error signs for the skins its just invisible.. all i see if a floating knife.

ty

-ddis

sorry if you already said it because im like half asleep, but maybe you can try manually downloading the models and moving them into your cstrike?

also just delete cstrike and then try reinstalling

• Content Count:  8383

Did you delete your CS folder before reinstalling (Sometimes the file will stay with files that didn't get deleted)? Also if you deleted the files they should have re-download the skins you're missing, so if that's not working try downloading them manually @ fpsbanana or other css skin sites via google.

fuck... i didnt think of deleting my cs folder before reinstalling.. should i just do that then? delete it and then reinstall and if thats not working then just find them on fps banana? .. but the thing is idk what these skins are called or nothing i thought sg made them seeing as they had steamgamers admin/supporter on the back

• Content Count:  8383

fuck... i didnt think of deleting my cs folder before reinstalling.. should i just do that then? delete it and then reinstall and if thats not working then just find them on fps banana? .. but the thing is idk what these skins are called or nothing i thought sg made them seeing as they had steamgamers admin/supporter on the back

If you delete the folder (If it is still there) after uninstalling then reinstall the servers should re-download the stuff for you. If that doesn't work then looking for the stuff would be your best bet. I thought we use to have a site that had all our files (maps and stuff from our servers) somewhere but you would probably need a AO+ to give you that if it still exist or if they are even allowed to anymore.

• Content Count:  3791

If you are going to delete the whole cstrike folder, I would seriously recommend backing up your Maps folder. (My folder is 15GB, I would hate to redownload all that again)

Ok so i deletedmy cstrike folder but i took out maps so i dont gotta redownload them, and then uninstalled css and reinstalled it and joined a sg game and i checked to see if the problems fixed and its not :noidea:

Edit :

also allow custom files for servers is on, and mp told me to do cl_downloadfilter "all" in console and i did it and then checked to see if it was working and its still not... my css is fucked :/

• Content Count:  1371

Ok so i deletedmy cstrike folder but i took out maps so i dont gotta redownload them, and then uninstalled css and reinstalled it and joined a sg game and i checked to see if the problems fixed and its not :noidea:

Edit :

also allow custom files for servers is on, and mp told me to do cl_downloadfilter "all" in console and i did it and then checked to see if it was working and its still not... my css is fucked :/

you can find skins at fpsbanana.com

allowdownload to 1?

edit: never mind, didnt see your edit.

idk honestly, if you want ill manually send you each skin?

Edited by alb

Reply to Thread