? servers

? players online

more advice (xD)

Guest Smiley :]

I'd go wiff flowurz and chololate jush, jewelry is too soon imo. Additionally I wuouldz write her something really sweet and 'perform' it to her. Liek all thu things ju luv about her and her personality. Make her day special! (not that ju actually love her lol) Melt hurr heart. Bitches luef thoez thingz.

rpoelbm wif spelling anyoen?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

You never 'HAVE TO' give a girl something. If your girlfriend doesn't want to be with you because you haven't given her something after '4' times of dating, then you know you picked the wrong one.

Sure, it would be highly appreciated if you give something to your girlfriend.. But never get the feeling that you 'HAVE TO' give something. That's my advice on your perspective of view.

And if you really want to give her something, or want to do something special then as Godfather said, take her out to a movie to spend the time together there, so you can get to know each other better. Buy her gifts whenever you have been together for a longer time.

- posted this from my mobile

I'm already taking her out :p!

To all those other people thinking I'm stupid for asking these sorts of questions;

It's been awhile since I had a GF, I really like her and don't want to fuck things up.

• Content Count:  1371

i have to agree with zapper, don't take her to the movies..that is very casual. you have been dating four days, so even if it is her birthday it is too soon to buy her anything big like jewellery. take her somewhere romantic

• Content Count:  1563

Same here :p Glad you asked first ^^

Buying flowers is a fast way of getting rid of wanting to buy a present.

Presents dont always have to be something materialistic, I'm now together with my GF for small 2 weeks. And honestly I still dont have feelings for her. So I recommend before buying anything, learn to know eachother, maybe bring her to a favourite place of yours.

Im hoping for more ideas of others =)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread