? servers

? players online

Post your tattoos

• Content Count:  515

As seeing how this thread was deleted due to the hack I feel like i should remake it post your tattoos or your families/friends tattoos or ideas. I will be adding pictures of my leg colored along with my families tattoos and tattoos I like. Would you all remember these are permanent and part of peoples bodies and beliefs please be respectful. Saying that I don't care what you say about mine but niceness is always enjoyed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12080[/ATTACH]

Edited by Revolution18

• Content Count:  1513

As seeing how this thread was deleted due to the hack I feel like i should remake it post your tattoos or your families/friends tattoos or ideas. I will be adding pictures of my leg colored along with my families tattoos and tattoos I like. Would you all remember these are permanent and part of peoples bodies and beliefs please be respectful. Saying that I don't care what you say about mine but niceness is always enjoyed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12080[/ATTACH]

The lines on the leg are pretty shakey.

Whats the story behind your tats?
Well the tattoos are posted in the order i got then my first was the tiger and my parents always told me and my brothers we had to get a tattoo of something we always like I have and always will love tigers and yes I'll cry if they go extinct. In my past my father was kinda kicked out/left due to his drug addiction and his friend who did tattoos while he was away and up untill not long ago put a smiley on his right armpit and my parents don't know why but i got it due to the fact i never want to lose him again and everything on my body will have a piece of my idea and that is why the other side is a dead frowny face. Last one is my Warrior band most people get them around their arms but once again being my own personality on it i decided to get it there it is now colored

What did all the ink cost in total?
Well I personally know the person who does mine really well so it doesn't cost as much as it should but around $250 all my own money

I take pride in my complete lack of tattoos :)

Like the tiger on your back.

Did the armpit tat hurt more than normal?

Yes that hurt so freaking bad worst ten seconds of my life for each side.

are you planning on getting any new ones? If yes, when and what is going to be the shape
My plan is to eventually have most of my body covered more tigers and jungle will engulf my back i want my right arm to look like i have no skin and a steampunk Caduci on my right arm, a WWI soldier with a english bulldog walking into a nuke like the fallout 3 pic on my side, and quotes i really believe in and maybe a single word or two that hold lots of power and a pain splatter or tye dye peace symbol around my knee, a koi fish on my thigh and many more ideas.

Reply to Thread