? servers

? players online

Be advised, Jewpiter will be in Norway/Sweden from March 15-30

• Content Count:  535

Haha. You'll see one of the worst areas in Oslo if you go to Oslo Sentralstasjon (Oslo Central Station). Bergen is a lot better than Oslo, but in my opinion still not the best city. You would have been more amazed if this trip of yours had been during summer though.

• Content Count:  2661

Haha. You'll see one of the worst areas in Oslo if you go to Oslo Sentralstasjon (Oslo Central Station). Bergen is a lot better than Oslo, but in my opinion still not the best city. You would have been more amazed if this trip of yours had been during summer though.

Heh. Funny I'm actually in a bar in Oslo Central Station right now.

I'm in Bergen now. It's a lot better than Oslo, although this place is covered in graffiti as well. I just paid 17 dollars for a fucking beer.

I'm overall disappointed in Norway.

• Content Count:  535

I'm in Bergen now. It's a lot better than Oslo, although this place is covered in graffiti as well. I just paid 17 dollars for a fucking beer.

Come back some other time, during summer. :p

Don't go visitting all the big cities. They're nothing to be proud of.... full of graffiti, beggars and swedish restaurant/cafe workers. (:d) The only places worth visitting in the big cities are a few restaurants and museums.

The environment in norway's big cities is quite pathetic. It takes away the "Norway is known for its beautiful nature" part.

• Content Count:  1980

But the women?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I stayed in the Raddison Blu just next to Olso Central Station. I actually quite liked it.

Picky fucking americans

After nearly 15 months sleeping in a cot in a canvas tent that smelled like AIDS in Iraq, I'm pretty far from "picky".

So Yeah, you stayed in a hotel, I stayed in a whore house in the ghetto. Big difference pal.

Reply to Thread