? servers

? players online

Free Website production

• Content Count:  3791

Any update on this? I am pretty interested myself ^^

I may of under estimated the amount of work haha! During Easter I will have a lot of time. At the moment I am working on my portfolio, slegs site and two clients. Double may also have some work for me after I am done with those. What sort of work do you need doing? Give me some information and hopefully I should be able to complete it.

• Content Count:  3178

I may of under estimated the amount of work haha! During Easter I will have a lot of time. At the moment I am working on my portfolio, slegs site and two clients. Double may also have some work for me after I am done with those. What sort of work do you need doing? Give me some information and hopefully I should be able to complete it.

I don't need anything, I am just interested on the progress of the requests :p

• Content Count:  95

Would you be able to do a gaming inspierd site?

Me and a friend have bought a website for 1 year, so we dont need it for a year, witch would give you plenty of time to make it great :)

Here is our site atm, Home - frosticegaming.com it is still under progress, and the way it is now is not the final design!

We are planning on doing some game reviews and previews, and some youtube videos too.

Would you be able to do a gaming inspierd site?

Me and a friend have bought a website for 1 year, so we dont need it for a year, witch would give you plenty of time to make it great :)

Here is our site atm, Home - frosticegaming.com it is still under progress, and the way it is now is not the final design!

We are planning on doing some game reviews and previews, and some youtube videos too.

I'll help you with it, but to do the whole site would take up too much of my time sorry. Just tell me vital things you need doing and I shall give you a hand

• Content Count:  95

We are currently using a "site maker" so everything is premade, we just add layout, backgrounds and all other easy stuff from a drop down menu, we have no skills what so ever in webmaking :(

We are currently using a "site maker" so everything is premade, we just add layout, backgrounds and all other easy stuff from a drop down menu, we have no skills what so ever in webmaking :(

Ahh. How about I teach you? Could be very interesting...

Reply to Thread