? servers

? players online

wow.

• Content Count:  421

i know the venom has a better power to weight (depending on what model you get), but whats the point in having all that power and not being able to use it? thats right, there is none. youre paying to have a top speed that youll never reach.

im not saying its not an amazing car, because it simply is, but i guarantee anyone would have much more fun in a caterham or ariel atom, or any similar car, and if you look at the performance of all 3 cars, there are minute differences in 0-60 and 0-100 times, and thats where all the fun factor is, anything more than 120-130 is just plain idiocy(on the street).

could keep ranting on, but imma shut up and watch some more top gear :)

• Content Count:  2167

i know the venom has a better power to weight (depending on what model you get), but whats the point in having all that power and not being able to use it? thats right, there is none. youre paying to have a top speed that youll never reach.

im not saying its not an amazing car, because it simply is, but i guarantee anyone would have much more fun in a caterham or ariel atom, or any similar car, and if you look at the performance of all 3 cars, there are minute differences in 0-60 and 0-100 times, and thats where all the fun factor is, anything more than 120-130 is just plain idiocy(on the street).

could keep ranting on, but imma shut up and watch some more top gear :)

Yeah thats the trouble with hyper cars isnt it. They pursue the ultimate in performance but you could still buy an actual race car (formula ford and such hell I saw an LMP1 for sale localy for $100k and thats way faster on a track) for less and actually be able to compete with it.

• Content Count:  421

Yeah thats the trouble with hyper cars isnt it. They pursue the ultimate in performance but you could still buy an actual race car (formula ford and such hell I saw an LMP1 for sale localy for $100k and thats way faster on a track) for less and actually be able to compete with it.

exactly, supercars are just status symbols.

• Content Count:  720

Stretched out Lotus chasis, with insane amounts of horsepower and top end speed

The thing is loud, scary, could explode any minute and fast as fuck

I want one!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread