? servers

? players online

Party Drug Experiences.

• Content Count:  165

stay in school

btw people, alcohol is a drug..

I plan on it. Hell, I'm more experienced and wiser than I would be if I was some Mormon stuck up "angel" boy who only thought about school and not smoking at least once :p

• Content Count:  903

Wow where do I start... the following is written by swim (someone who isn't me)

1) fuck grammar im high.

2) mdma is a lot cheaper (in nj) then cocaine and a lot better. where a 10-20 dollar hit (0.01 - 0.02 grams) will get u up and going for 8 hours, horny as fuck. happy with just being alive. where a 10-20 dollar hit of cocaine will do nothing different then getting in a fight or almost getting in a car crash does to you. all it is, is a adrenaline rush. you can also drink twice ur limit on coke.

3) weed is not a drug. it's a way of live. the only way it becomes a gate way drug is if you smoke and chill with the wrong people. you're dealer is not your friend. his the guy that you go to because this shit is illegal. unless u know otherwise. assume all dealers are dicks and NEVER chill with them. see? now how the fuck are you going to get ur self into deeper shit if you don't know anyone who does it? Cannabis is also known for the fact that it has been proven to cure terminal illnesses. proven how? i know people who should have died and after starting to smoke, vaporize,run in oils.. etc. all made out of cannabis they got better...

4) ecstasy is nothing more then a way to hook people on different shit. if you take pills with high % of a drug for example coke, you will get easily hooked on coke when you try it the first time. try mdma

5) if you want to try some drugs under the protection of super friendly people and police officers. try Googleing the gathering of the juggalos.

• Content Count:  4198

I plan on it. Hell, I'm more experienced and wiser than I would be if I was some Mormon stuck up "angel" boy who only thought about school and not smoking at least once :p

Just...stop...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3791

Wow where do I start... the following is written by swim (someone who isn't me)

1) fuck grammar im high.

2) mdma is a lot cheaper (in nj) then cocaine and a lot better. where a 10-20 dollar hit (0.01 - 0.02 grams) will get u up and going for 8 hours, horny as fuck. happy with just being alive. where a 10-20 dollar hit of cocaine will do nothing different then getting in a fight or almost getting in a car crash does to you. all it is, is a adrenaline rush. you can also drink twice ur limit on coke.

3) weed is not a drug. it's a way of live. the only way it becomes a gate way drug is if you smoke and chill with the wrong people. you're dealer is not your friend. his the guy that you go to because this shit is illegal. unless u know otherwise. assume all dealers are dicks and NEVER chill with them. see? now how the fuck are you going to get ur self into deeper shit if you don't know anyone who does it? Cannabis is also known for the fact that it has been proven to cure terminal illnesses. proven how? i know people who should have died and after starting to smoke, vaporize,run in oils.. etc. all made out of cannabis they got better...

4) ecstasy is nothing more then a way to hook people on different shit. if you take pills with high % of a drug for example coke, you will get easily hooked on coke when you try it the first time. try mdma

5) if you want to try some drugs under the protection of super friendly people and police officers. try Googleing the gathering of the juggalos.

Well said. Some drugs you should just stay the fuck away from because they will get you into deeper shit. Ecstasy is one of them. They contain coke and heroin, and the prices are expensive. MDMA is a substance found in E, and for me it meant I saved about £20 on a night out aha. Also, if you are at a rave with everyone on it, you just can't understand the experience. Everyone is happy, talkative and huggy lol. I met like 5 or 6 people that night and I still chat to them. I would love to do a study to find out how it actually makes people happier, which endorphins it releases etc.

• Content Count:  2043

this is now the best thread in sg

• Like 4

Reply to Thread