? servers

? players online

CSS sprays

• Content Count:  25

remove your custom cfgs or set the decal settings that it edits back to defaults

i removed all except one, but i went through the script and there isnt anything in the script about changing decal settings.

• Content Count:  153

Try adding cl_playerspraydisable "0" and cl_allowupload 1 to your autoexec. When they updated CSS to work with Steampipe they also broke sprays since the location was changed. They fixed it with one of the recent updates but for some reason some people (myself included) had to make use of those commands for sprays to show.

• Content Count:  1371

an autoexec file has to be created and placed in your cstrike/cfg folder, afterwards add 'exec autoexec' to your regular config file

• Content Count:  153

an autoexec file has to be created and placed in your cstrike/cfg folder, afterwards add 'exec autoexec' to your regular config file

Just a note that you do not need to add exec autoexec to your config. autoexec automatically executes everytime you start up CSS, hence the name autoexec.

Thanks, guys. I can see sprays now!

You are most welcome.

• Content Count:  1371

Just a note that you do not need to add exec autoexec to your config. autoexec automatically executes everytime you start up CSS, hence the name autoexec.

You are most welcome.

oh right cheers

Reply to Thread