? servers

? players online

New to Forums but not the game.

• Content Count:  6

I hear about a tourn you all are holding for CSS I just joined the forums so am I not allowed to be in it? I play on the scrim server all the time. just wondering

• Content Count:  1086

I hear about a tourn you all are holding for CSS I just joined the forums so am I not allowed to be in it? I play on the scrim server all the time. just wondering

You need 50 + posts and have to be a rank of Regular or higher

• Content Count:  939

The requirements to participate are as follows:

• Registered on the forums with a rank of SG Reg or higher
  • Post count above 50 at the time this thread was made

I think you are out of luck as you are very new to the forums. Even though you might have played on the server, you still don't meet the requirements that both Caution and XeNo set to avoid situations like this. I can't tell you much more as I am not the one to decide, so just send a private message to Caution / XeNo to see if you are allowed in.

• Content Count:  802

I think you are out of luck as you are very new to the forums. Even though you might have played on the server, you still don't meet the requirements that both Caution and XeNo set to avoid situations like this. I can't tell you much more as I am not the one to decide, so just send a private message to Caution / XeNo to see if you are allowed in.

As of now, this is in effect from the start date of this post. Exceptions may be granted by XeNo / Myself, but I do not want this turning into "go recruit an ex cevo player you know".

You still have a chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Forum. ;)

get on my lvl

Edit: Just noticed you got accepted, nice to have you competing in the tournament. :d

Edited by Kratos
Fixed his spelling

Reply to Thread