? servers

? players online

Personal life stories

• Content Count:  21

Sup guys, MicroChampion here

i was thinking of a way to know eachother better, and I thought about sharing stories.

Now I'm not talking about some funny story or experiences you once had at work or school, no.

I'm talking about sad stories, deep stories that shaped the personality of what you are now.

Now everyone has experienced a dark period in their life, and I think that sharing those are a really good way to knowing eachother better, and make us understand why people are or act so in-game.

This topic is all for the better, and since we don't know eachother personally, what's the negative in sharing a personal story, amirite? We can find comfort in other's experiences and learn from eachother. This topic can make the playerbase alot closer, and actually help in how we make our decisions irl. Now, I want this thread to be taken seriously. So no joking around or being a fool to another. Respect eachother and their telling, because this thread is foreal.

Now I'm the timide type of sharing a personal thing, so I wanna make sure this topic kicks off right before i put mine here. So whoever puts their story on here first, gains my gratitude and respect :) (and a +1 lol)

So shoot! :)

• Content Count:  177

Oh well, I guess a gaming community doens't like throwing a sensitive subject onto a topic. Even though the goal is listening and helping eachother. This could've really become something good.

Really? I though our goal in SG was to post really fucked up pictures in chat and troll the living hell out of each other by means of bad puns and witty jokes.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

When I was in the third grade, I thought it was skinny. When I looked in a mirror i saw I had mantittes

thank if u cri evertim

stolen from vine, will sue

in all seriousness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My grandfather passed away a couple of months ago. I wanted to mourn but it was one of those situations where I never really knew him enough to love him.

A few years ago, he was diagnosed with cancer. My father would call him once a week to check if he was doing fine. Since my grandfather lived in Vietnam, they didn't have great medical treatment. He was said to die in a few months but lived for much longer. From what I heard from my dad, he was a tough badass son of a bitch. The day he died, my dad came home in tears and it was the first time I've ever seen him in such a state. It really pushed me into realizing what I'd be feeling when my own father passes. My grandfather had insisted we visit him in the Summer of 2014. We'll never be able to take him up on that offer now. If you read up to this far, thank you for your time.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  925

stolen from vine, will sue

in all seriousness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My grandfather passed away a couple of months ago. I wanted to mourn but it was one of those situations where I never really knew him enough to love him.

A few years ago, he was diagnosed with cancer. My father would call him once a week to check if he was doing fine. Since my grandfather lived in Vietnam, they didn't have great medical treatment. He was said to die in a few months but lived for much longer. From what I heard from my dad, he was a tough badass son of a bitch. The day he died, my dad came home in tears and it was the first time I've ever seen him in such a state. It really pushed me into realizing what I'd be feeling when my own father passes. My grandfather had insisted we visit him in the Summer of 2014. We'll never be able to take him up on that offer now. If you read up to this far, thank you for your time.

Sad to hear :\, What made it even more sad for me is that my brother just beat a game and there was sad music at the end while i was reading it. You're grandfather is looking at you right now, Choopy

• Like 1

Reply to Thread