? servers

? players online

Europian football cup 2008

• Content Count:  4263

Croatia (the team i'm supporting for the tourni) are gonna win tonight!!!

incidently i don't believe that holland will win the tournament, i think their defence is too suspect (boulahrouz for christ's sake!), and that mos tteams facing them now know what to expect. I think it'll be an intrestig game against russia tomorrow

• Content Count:  138

Croatia in with a good shout of at least a final appearance, they should dispatch Turkey with relative ease, and they've already outclassed Germany once.

Now as Russia have Arshavin back, they'll give anyone a good game.

Still think Spain will win it, but I really hope they don't, for one reason:

Fernando 'I'm a blond cheating ****' Torres

• Content Count:  1755

Sometimes footbal gets stupid like the players act like delicate little shits and want a penalty when the other team touches them or the ref. calls for something stupid. Its sometimes better just to play it then to actually watch it. For some reason Americans play football alot rougher then people outside of the America. For example when I go to Peru during the summer and play some football, they act just like delicate little shits there too. Some don't mind me being a bit rougher but the ones that are really good at playing, hate people being rough with them. Explain this?

• Content Count:  3440

Sometimes footbal gets stupid like the players act like delicate little shits and want a penalty when the other team touches them or the ref. calls for something stupid. Its sometimes better just to play it then to actually watch it. For some reason Americans play football alot rougher then people outside of the America. For example when I go to Peru during the summer and play some football, they act just like delicate little shits there too. Some don't mind me being a bit rougher but the ones that are really good at playing, hate people being rough with them. Explain this?

I don't know about Peru but down in Brasil we played some violent football! I guess it just depends on where you are at. Also sometimes in professional sports there is a lot of acting to try to draw penalty shots.

• Content Count:  4263

they should of just lacked the final touch to score :(

they really missed eduardo in this tournament (in qualification he scored 2/3 of their goals)

• Content Count:  3736

WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPEN IDC. I JUST WANT ITALY TO LOOSE CAUSE THEY ARE GRASS GRAZING SONS OF BITCHES ALWAYS ON THE FLOOR CRYING LIKE LITTLE WHORES AND THATS WERE THEY BELONG. I FUCKIN HATE THEM THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEIR COACH TEACHES THEM HOW TO FALL FOR A FOWL RATHER THAN TO PLAY THE FUCKIN GAME. THEY SHOULD BE CURSED AND NOT WIN A CUP FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Content Count:  188

Goddammit I wanted Croatia to win...

they should of just lacked the final touch to score :(

they really missed eduardo in this tournament (in qualification he scored 2/3 of their goals)

HAHA

turkiyecombatmy5.gif

Reply to Thread