? servers

? players online

Europian football cup 2008

• Content Count:  381

Hmmm it was hard for me to pick a team between Turkey and Croatia

Croatia it was part of my old country and i have family in Turkey ,but what ever happened on that match was drama:))) 2 goals in the last 2 min in overtime

Turkey has some luck this year so ill go with win over Germany

• Content Count:  381

WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPEN IDC. I JUST WANT ITALY TO LOOSE CAUSE THEY ARE GRASS GRAZING SONS OF BITCHES ALWAYS ON THE FLOOR CRYING LIKE LITTLE WHORES AND THATS WERE THEY BELONG. I FUCKIN HATE THEM THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEIR COACH TEACHES THEM HOW TO FALL FOR A FOWL RATHER THAN TO PLAY THE FUCKIN GAME. THEY SHOULD BE CURSED AND NOT WIN A CUP FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Italy always struggle during 1 round and always goes in semifinals:0

• Content Count:  4263

didn't seem to be any bias in the game, in the first 90 mins though turkey seemed to enjoy falling over in the croatian penalty box every time they got in it :p

turkey are gonna get destroyed by germany though, they have 3 players out from this game (picked up 2nd yellow cards of competition, this includes tuncay), several players out injured, including possibly nihat, and they spent most of the 90mins on the defensive and were picked apart by croatian passing

Incidently, i reckon it'll be an italy - germany final, i think italy will bounce back from their poor performances, just like in the world cup

• Content Count:  6712

Wow I hate Turkey twice I have lost a lot of money betting against them...

I bet 2-0 to Czech...was jumping for joy until the last 15 minutes -_-

I bet 1-0 to Croatia and was seriously jumping for joy......for a minute!

I'm gonna bet on Germany and gather my loses because they have no chance :blush:

Reply to Thread