? servers

? players online

Europian football cup 2008

• Content Count:  4550

a single player alone cannot win a tournament, but as a whole the team need to work together, be in each others minds. Tbh turkey got lucky winning against croatia, and germany have had ups and downs but germany are the big favourites. dunno about russia, but spain seemed to be peoples favourites against italy, as they are just a bunch of 100 yr olds with no pace :001_tongue: but they still couldnt break their defence, and i think against russia they might have a hard time. Dont be surprised if its turkey v russia in the final :rlol:

• Content Count:  138

a single player alone cannot win a tournament, but as a whole the team need to work together, be in each others minds.:

Thing with Russia is the team work for each other, and they have one world class player.

Spain have 3 or 4 world class players, but they aren't a team.

Arshavin will drag Russia kicking and screaming into the final, but yes the team will also need to perform to a certain level of work ethic.

• Content Count:  188

Rat;61244']You just can't write off Turkey, they are THE comeback kings.

They have a useful knack of winning games, they were nailed onto lose.

I'd expect Germany to beat them, but if they aren't more than a goal ahead with 10 mins to go, my moneys on Turkey.

Still convinced Russia will do over Spain, that lad Arshavin is the best player in the tournament.

Turkey got a taste of its own medicine (if you will) last minute goal by Germany.

• Content Count:  138

I thought the Turks may nick it if they got lucky before the game, never did I dream they'd outplay the Germans though!

Still backing Russia tonight, and I hope if they do win, the camera cuts to a shot of the little **** Torres in tears.

Reply to Thread