? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 2, 2014]

• Content Count:  175

Rewriting your ENTIRE past would completely change you as a person, but there are some key moments in each of our lives that we can all think of that, were we to go back and change them, wouldn't drastically change us as a person, but it'd better the circumstances we're in in the present. However, going to the future, seeing what would become of you, could be for better or for worse. For example, if you go to the future and you're like a bum or something, or living in some dump in Detroit, you'll obviously want to do whatever you can to better yourself and, as a result, your future. Or, on the flip side, you can go to the future and see you're like in a mansion and you're a millionaire. But if you don't know what happened in between, or how much work it took you to get there, then there's a chance you can severely fuck up that future just by knowing about it. So, to answer the question, I'd go to the past and change one of those aforementioned little-character-impact moments.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  448

Well, Someone should never change the past no matter how hard it was on them. No matter how much shit they have been through because the past is what made you, me, everybody who they are today. I mean yes it probably sucked balls but that's life you live to learn hard lessons and make your own path, I think I would want to change the future. You would not only benefit you but you could benefit everything. End wars, Become a pot farmer and make millions or just live in nuubs basement.

WHERE IS THE RENT FUK FACE

• Content Count:  17

Definitely the past. The future is the future and you can always change that. Whatever you do changes your future, you get to decide, but the past? You can't change that. I'd change the past so that in the present I could be a different person.

• Content Count:  515

you know this is interesting I would never want to know my future because it would take the excitment out of so many things like finding a wife and all that goes with that. I also had a totally fucked up childhood that has taken a lot from me but i wouldn't be me without it (ik kinda chiche) so i would have to say neither the good comes and goes but changing the past won't make any of us us... And knowing the future will only ruin it for us because we already know who we will marry where we will be and so on.

Reply to Thread