? servers

? players online

Intense: Crazy Lady Claiming To Be A Cop Tries To Run 2 Girls Off The Road

• Content Count:  478

LACER COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —A woman faces several charges, including reckless driving and obstructing an officer, after a road rage-related crash that took place along Interstate 80 in Placer County this weekend, police said.

Dierdre Orozco, 50, is accused in a "highway violence incident," as the California Highway Patrol called it, on I-80 that started between Auburn and Colfax.

About 12:30 p.m. Saturday, officials with the Truckee CHP took a call from a passenger in a white Mazda, reporting that Orozco -- who was behind the wheel of a Ford Explorer at the time -- was tailgating the sedan, police said.

When the Mazda passenger made "a rude hand gesture" toward the Explorer just west of the Gold Run rest area, Orozco pulled in front of the Mazda and slammed on the brakes, forcing the car to stop, according to a CHP news release.

Orozco then exited her SUV, went up to the passenger side of the Mazda and held up some type of identification card, claiming to be a sheriff and saying the Mazda riders were going to jail, police said.

The Mazda driver sped off heading east on I-80, trying to get away from the SUV.

Orozco continued following the car, passed it once again and forced the driver to stop by blocking the Mazda's path entirely, police said.

The Mazda driver kept avoiding Orozco until the SUV caught up with the car for a third time -- and in this instance, Orozco hit the car's left side, forcing it onto the shoulder of I-80, according to the CHP.

Police advised the people inside the Mazda to continue eastbound until exiting at Dutch Flat.

The CHP met up with Orozco at the exit and arrested her. She also faces a charge of assault with a deadly weapon.

Orozco was booked into the Placer County Jail.

• Content Count:  2167

at 1:30 when she gets out of the truck and goes in front of them, the correct answer is to floor it forward. crazy people cant kill you when they are flat.

but seriously, wtf

• Like 1
Edited by Dirk

• Content Count:  1513

at 1:30 when she gets out of the truck and goes in front of them, the correct answer is to floor it forward. crazy people cant kill you when they are flat.

but seriously, wtf

aka, How to get charged with voluntary manslaughter. But what they did was the right thing, calling 911 and listening to the operator.

aka, How to get charged with voluntary manslaughter. But what they did was the right thing, calling 911 and listening to the operator.

it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Justify it all you want I'm just pointing out that you're gonna be in legal trouble.

oh sure but...

lets say some years from now you are driving in your car with your 8 year old daughter. Now lets say this same situation happens to you, some nutter chases you, runs you off the road multiple times and even rams your car while pursuing you at high speed on a public road. Now this happens and you have a choice to make

A: Allow the homicidal, potentially armed, maniac to walk along side your car before continuing a high speed chase with her on public road filled with cars with your 8 year old daughter in the passenger seat.

B: Run into the woman who just tried to kill you with your car and face manslaughter charges which will probably be dropped because of self-defense.

Personally, I would rather spent the week in the county jail than endanger my friends or family.

EDIT: after thinking about it, I probably wouldn't do that if I was alone in the car.

interesting moral dilemma

Edited by Dirk

Reply to Thread