? servers

? players online

What were your first video games?

• Content Count:  136

Well' date=' my family never had the money for me to have games of my own until I was around five or six. My first real gaming experiences were at a friend's house playing the first Metroid on the NES. After I got a PC I played Wolf3d, Doom, Duke Nukem, Duke it out in DC (awesome game, I'm with you Modgers), Full Throttle, and Mech Warrior + Mech Warrior 2.[/quote']

My first games would have to be sitting behind him watching him play these games as a kid (we've known each other since 2nd grade). I beat the submarine level in Duke it out in DC that he couldn't beat, we knew it was love then:001_tt2:. When his dad bought him a playstation it was all twisted metal from there.

• Content Count:  136

Lol' date=' the submarine level wasn't in Duke it out in DC, it was in Duke3d.[/quote']

psssh, whatever. Your just still sore that I had to beat it for you :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  600

My age is gonna show with this post...

i grew up in the 80s and my first game system was Atari. one of the first games i remember is Jumpman Junior. that game rocked sooo f-ing much, mom grounded me from video games just so i would go outside and play :p

Jumpman Junior

• Content Count:  56

It was on NES, and it was like a game were your a big ape/monkey, or dinasour, and you climb on buildigns and make them fall to the ground and helicopters attack you.

It was realyl fun:001_smile:

Might of been 4-6

• Content Count:  1938

pfft all these kids talking about ps1 and N64, I remember when those systems first came out, it was amazing. Video games in 3d nooo way!

First games I can remember was pitfall and asteroids on the pc.

I also remember having a Sega Genesis later when I was older and playing Sonic all the time on it.

Reply to Thread