? servers

? players online

cars+life=RANT

• Content Count:  1406

Today (7/27) at 5:41 pm ET marks the first anniversary of the lose of my first project car. The car, a red 1995 Saturn SW2, was my forst venture into fully restoring a car from the ground up.

This list of crap a did is, but not limited to:

All new wiring (front to back)

New engine

New transmission

Full 5 speed swap (was an automatic car)

Pw/pl

Custom sound system with way to much to list

Fully redone aftermarket suspension

Loads of rust repair

And much much more.

All of that hard work was taken from me (not even a year after getting the shitbox running mind you) because of some punk ass kid texting on his iGay. Luckily me and my cousin were not seriously injured and both walked away.

Now a year later, I have a green SW2, and some cunt flap cuts me off again! Luckily for me I saw it coming this time and was able to avoid it.

Why is it so hard for people to drive? Is it really that had to pull your head out of your ass/phone and pay attention to whats going on around you?

/end stupid pointless rant

• Content Count:  3440

That sucks!

I had a few thoughts reading this.

1st - Many moons ago when I was a we child my father told me that when you drive your job isn't simply controlling your vehicle, but compensating for the fact that no one else out there will properly control theirs. No you aren't to blame, and no you can't prevent the douchbagery (I'm sure that's a word) of others. But sometimes you can lessen the damage and/or avoid a wreck by anticipating their ineptitude. This is by no means saying that this was your case, just simply pointing out that even pre-texting ignorant fucks don't pay attention to what they should when behind the wheel.

2nd - This is 2 times now you've had an SW2 get hit/nearly hit by a dumbass, maybe the SW2 is cursed? Just a thought.

• Content Count:  1406

That sucks!

I had a few thoughts reading this.

1st - Many moons ago when I was a we child my father told me that when you drive your job isn't simply controlling your vehicle, but compensating for the fact that no one else out there will properly control theirs. No you aren't to blame, and no you can't prevent the douchbagery (I'm sure that's a word) of others. But sometimes you can lessen the damage and/or avoid a wreck by anticipating their ineptitude. This is by no means saying that this was your case, just simply pointing out that even pre-texting ignorant fucks don't pay attention to what they should when behind the wheel.

2nd - This is 2 times now you've had an SW2 get hit/nearly hit by a dumbass, maybe the SW2 is cursed? Just a thought.

1: I did try to avoid the crash. Ended up with the airbag pushing my hand into the windshield :(

2: I love my old, boxy and cursed wagons. Sucks that they want to kill me :/

• Content Count:  1385

I had my drivers exam and nearly failed because of dumb people cutting me off (yeah fuck faces, I can't drive more than the speed limit, there's always that 2nd lane to the left you know, completely free ffs)

Previously when I was learning to drive I nearly died as some retard wanted to overtake a car in a fucking turn. 0 space for ongoing traffic and had I not been too slow at turning the previous corner I'd be made into mush.

I've decided that people are dumb and just can't fucking drive.

Reply to Thread