? servers

? players online

Back to School? or off to work?

• Content Count:  108

I'm military, shore, I do military things. I went to college for a bit, signed up to pay for the rest, and work on some military tech. My contract is almost finished, and I'm waiting to get out and go back to school on the GI bill.

I went to a community college for a bit. It was nothing special, kinda like high school, expect people didn't take their schooling seriously. College isn't like high school, you go the college because you decide to, not because you have to. Seems especially queer to waste your time pretending to do something your not. Then again, it was a small school, and in a pretty off area.

High school sucked, but the people were pretty cool. Not many stories I want to share publicly, but I'm just glad I didn't get anyone pregnant to be honest. It was my fear back then, and it is now.

I can relate to a lot of that lol. My first year of college I jacked around and didnt take it seriously and ended up dropping out. Joined the Army for a quick minute and then got discharged. Work for a few years and realized I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon so I got my shit together and went back to school for HVAC, graduated and got a job as a commercial HVAC Tech. programming controllers.

Reply to Thread