How many slots should we have?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. How many slots should we have?

• Keep it as it is.
    • LOLOLROFL ADMIN ABUSERS!!!?!?!?

32 Slots or maybe something else.....?

• Content Count:  794

Umm, half an hour? Lucky ~#"%$%$.

I waited 5 hours for one then had to leave when I got on.

Get rid of the reserved slots please. I just get kicked because I have the highest ping (in england here) when an admin joins.

• Content Count:  6712

I think keeping it as it is now is a good idea. Unless the maps get bigger everything would be crazy and out of hand. Maybe 2 servers of Prison Break, but need to see how popular it will be (and if it lasts!)

• Content Count:  372

I have checked out the 24 slots for some time now and while T's were certainly difficult to win against in the 16 man, it is damn near impossible for CT's to win now. Yes, CT can get a round or two, but T's will always win in the end.

It is fun, don't get me wrong, but now it is just about which CT can go out with the biggest bang.

I say the 24 player fails when considering game play depth. More people can join, but I think we need a second server and possible third even, but idk; a bigger map with more areas that match the concept would help.

Still...24 is pretty damn fun. Maybe another vote later should be in store?

• Content Count:  316

i agree with tofu 50% and this thread i agree with the other 50%

i think they should really be a 32 slots,because everyday is full

but like Luxz0rz

we should have 2 prison break servers if it gets popular

because yes they should get off the reserve slots and yes it does get annoying when a admin comes and then it auto kicks u for them to join in

but yes tofu is rite,we should keep it like this for now

maybe we can have 3 choices

1.make 2 prison break servers(if haggard wants to,not trying to be greed and getting his money taken away)

2.make the server a 32 slots(and the same thing like i said with haggard,that i aint trynig to get his money taken away)

or

3.we 1st resolve this problem with rules,and wat should admins,or haggard should do before it gets out of hand.

if we do the first 2 options we are gonna get out of hand

its gonna be insane when we get 32 slots,and more insane and hyper with the 2 servers

so if everyone wants to have more than 24 slots or 1 server,act good and dont bitch around because then we might lose this server,because of all the bitching against admin to admin,regulars to regulars,players to players,and everyone vs everyone

so i would like to either have 32 slots or 2 servers for prison break,is really popular for the SG admins,SG.Regulars,and the all the players that play alot in SG/ZM servers

so lets do stop bitching at each other then we might get a 32 slots or 2 servers

:partydance:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.