? servers

? players online

2 jailbreak servers

• Content Count:  46

actually this would be a good idea.

Except it should be 2 put with less slots (less people talking, not as many ts die in cross fire.)

p.s. yeah lol i agree with what venomous said we should just have 2 pubs.

• Content Count:  4123

I think having another jailbreak server is a good idea but not limiting it to just a specific group being able to join. It's really difficult to get in the prison break server with it being always full.

• Content Count:  372

If there was going to be a second prison break server, I would suggest making one a "Prison Break Escape server".

I think the original concept is good, but I believe an escape server would be a great partner and addition if not part of the map rotation for "Prison Break". A regular 40 man population would be easily accepted at that point and it just makes sense in my opinion.

Who the hell breaks out of prison to stay inside and create mass murder? It is fun though none the less.

I am currently trying to make one myself, but considering I am merely an amature and a few problems with my account arose, it may take some time, if it isn't a complete failure.

Edited by TofuShop

• Content Count:  18

I agree we need two servers, but to make one supporter/admin only is in my opinion a stupid idea. Then all admins will go to that server, and say screw the pub... At which point people will run rampant ignoring the rules, and some admins I'm sure would walk in, see the chaos, then leave again, just to not have to deal with all of it. Granted... I know not all would do that. But there's always some...

However, a second server would be an EXCELLENT idea!

Reply to Thread