? servers

? players online

Stepping Down

• Content Count:  305

Hey guys. I think I owe all of you an explanation.

Going to keep this relatively short and sweet because I don't think you guys should have to read a novel. My personal life has been very busy, and I think part of that shows with my recent server activity. I just want to get it out there, my love for SG has not changed. I love all of you and I appreciate every single one of you that I've associated with, and even those who I don't. You guys are the reason why my life was flipped upside down and I got on the happy train again. Sometimes life gets you down, but I don't want this to be a goodbye. It's a see you later. I'll be back and I'll be better than I was before and I promise you guys that. Right now I need my outlet once again. I can't stress enough how much I loved administrating the servers and helping you guys out, but my mind is elsewhere right now, and I won't be gone for too long. If you guys have any other questions feel free to pm me on steam.

Wanted to give some special appreciation to a few who have been helping me during this time:

@All Ts , you were one of the first guys I have met through my journey here. You've been one of the most supportive assholes I've met here. You've given me advice when I needed it, and you've picked me up when I was down. You're a major reason why I was able to accomplish things so quickly here. Thank you for everything homie

@delirium , from when I first joined the server, I loved your intellect and your realistic viewpoints. I quickly befriended you because of everything you've taught me and from all the advice you've given me. I may not have always agreed with your advice, but I always find a way to take it as far as I can. You've stuck your neck out for me and even though you're not that old, you've been that parental figure I've needed. Thanks deli rum.

@eXtr3m3 , I haven't known you as long as the other guys, but you quickly befriended me and became one of my best friends here at SG. You constantly point me in the right direction, inside and out of SG. I don't care what your history here at SG looks like, because the guy I see right now has changed his mentality completely. You might have fucked up, but I'm glad you came back. You're one of the nicest guys here, and you always make me laugh. Don't know what I'd do without you bro

@Crux , I've seen you grow from a small quiet regular into a little less small quiet SA. In all seriousness, you may be quiet but your voice isn't to be ignored. You've got great ideas and a great heart and you always try your best to help me through tough situations. I wanted to just point ot that you have changed so much since the beginning and you're going great places buddy. You've trusted me since day 1 (literally giving me your knife to use for hours) and I'm proud to have you called "mini-Reece".

@Nimmy , haven't known you for a long time but you're a great guy and you've supported me and I can't thank you enough for that. We've made some good memes and you've given me some brownie points. You're definitely one of the funniest guys at SG and I love your laugh. I'm glad I met you, gonna miss you homie. NIMMAYYYYYYYY.

Keep in mind these are the people who have helped me through this tough time, and not everyone I've met throughout my time here. I'll be back boys. Can't keep me down too long.

• Like 34
Edited by Clamor

Reply to Thread