? servers

? players online

Cipher puzzle??

• Content Count:  796

Would anyone be interested in doing a puzzle which involves a couple ciphers and some clues given to you through a forum post, the gift would be a month of sub. It wouldn't be too hard but I think it would be fun to get the forums working together for a common goal.

I already have the first two steps planned, and have ideas for the third and fourth.

• Content Count:  103

I think that it would be a great idea to have the forum work together to solve puzzles and get to a goal. But how would we pick who to give the prize? If the person who solved the last prize got sub then what if they joined at the last puzzle and luckily solved it. That would feel unfair to people who were there since the beginning. And I don't think we could give out a free month of sub to everyone who participated. I think that we could give the person who solved the last(and hardest) clue could get the sub for a month but everyone who participated can get an award that they could display under all their information when they post (like the play JB, TTT or ZE for 5 days award banner). That would be something similar to what Overwatch did with its Día De Los Muertos spray, which was unlocked when players solved the pre-Sombra hype puzzles.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

I think that it would be a great idea to have the forum work together to solve puzzles and get to a goal. But how would we pick who to give the prize? If the person who solved the last prize got sub then what if they joined at the last puzzle and luckily solved it. That would feel unfair to people who were there since the beginning. And I don't think we could give out a free month of sub to everyone who participated. I think that we could give the person who solved the last(and hardest) clue could get the sub for a month but everyone who participated can get an award that they could display under all their information when they post (like the play JB, TTT or ZE for 5 days award banner). That would be something similar to what Overwatch did with its Día De Los Muertos spray, which was unlocked when players solved the pre-Sombra hype puzzles.

I would think it would be a raffle with each clue worth a different amount of points.

Reply to Thread