? servers

? players online

Votebanned

• Content Count:  23

get off the second floor isnt a laget reason in my opinion and there is not one reason why you should tell anyone to get off the second floor, and a lot of people think that way and thats why you were votebanned, simple

Its an order... and cts are suppose to give order if they dont comply they get shot right? and if u can't comply a small little order like that so we can controll the prisoners then you my friend aren't complying to my order right?

and alot of people say you cant order us into pool room or soccer room or whaever... I think we should be allowed to shoot them for a comment like that, cause seriously Ts never listens on CT's ORDERS and when u kill them for not going to the pool they complain like bitches and starts to voteban you for free killing wich i think its bullshit.

Ts already got some escapes routes in vents and all that and you complain about you dont want to go into pool area... you in prison...

I really loved this game-type but its really fucking anoying when people understand the rules

• Content Count:  2433

and alot of people say you cant order us into pool room or soccer room or whaever... I think we should be allowed to shoot them for a comment like that, cause seriously Ts never listens on CT's ORDERS and when u kill them for not going to the pool they complain like bitches and starts to voteban you for free killing wich i think its bullshit.

Its different when they won't let you go in the pool room where theres no guns or escapes. Theres really no reason to not let them in there, because if the T's are in there, then theres less to worry about on the floor.

• Content Count:  459

Although I would consider this voteban unjustified, you would have to consider the people that missed what you wrote, for whatever reason, and the fact that if you don't have a mic, it would probably be a better idea to remain as a T until such time as you do. Until then at least try and have a CT vocalize what you type if you can ever arrange that.

• Content Count:  2666

yeah thats completely idiotic, kami you shouldnt have been votebanned, and if they did its because they dont listen, and theyre butt-hurt about sitting through a 4 minute spectate round

• Content Count:  23

But I think it should be alot more powerful to type the "rules" like dont go to armory or pass this spray line u die... cause some people dont have sounds, and only way for them to know anything if CT's type it...

Cause everybody can read right? if you can't read cause ur too young or whaever then u shouldnt play the game right? im not trying to be a douchebag now but seriously People can read but they wont accept if CT's type DO NOT ENTER hmm POOL AREA...

And i think its ridicoulus that people read the text but ignores it and say U DIDNT WARN ME U ARE A FREE KILLER!!! VOTEBAN KAMIKAZE!!!! and so on... you all know what im talking about...

I got the mic working now so its no problem for me but still i think its unfair that some people think vocal power is everything when everybody cant hear you... and some mics are so low you cant hear them and all the suddently they open fire and afterwards says well i warned you...

I warning in text should be just like a warning on mic... but thats just my opinion

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.