? servers

? players online

Report section

• Content Count:  23

Hellu! I've been playing on another server for about 5 months, im not saying what server but they have a forum with a report section wich actually works pretty good =) and i think you guys should get one too if you want to know more what im talking about send me a PM and i try to explain it more specific ;)

• Content Count:  23

Its a sticky thread so its always on top of all the other threads, and in that thread all you do is to C/P steam Ids and reason so the admins can see the rule breakers and hence the ban, ofcourse if there is a false accusation then its perm ban for that guy =D

Ps. i just found out u had a similar section but i think that section should be moved as a sticky to the server section, cause u got alot of server u need to orginaze a bit more so u know what server appeal and from what server people are reporting :p

I know you all are still working on the site and you've done great job so far ;) just a little bit more so it goes alot easier for you that run the show ;)

• Content Count:  6242

Also, thats why when player complaints are done we ask for evidence so we don't falsely ban people. If no evidence, tough crap then the guy, if he did break a rule, he got away for now. It is my experience rule breakers are consistant and will be caught eventually.

As for our appeals, we have a sticky post that states how appeals should be submitted. If followed, they are to go to our ban site, find their own ban, copy the informaton and place it in the post they make for their appeal. On that site, it states name, steam ID, length of ban, who banned them, and what server it occured on.

I feel our appeal and complaint section works perfectly for what we require. Every community will be different and I feel in that community if they feel they want to perm people for false accusatons then they are just cutting potential players from their servers.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.