? servers

? players online

More strict with the rules

• Content Count:  23

Admins do need to stop banning for stupid things like free killing. This server gets so many bans that should never be bans.

Do we want to end up banning every one and then having no one play on our servers??? Well that will end up happening. If admins keep banning for a hour or more there people could get their 3 strikes in one day with how admins ban on this server.

Tisk Tisk

Lack of confident in the server?

I've played in a server now for 4-5 months they banned 4800 people in 6 months... and still server is filled up with idiots, Im pretty sure of your server wont be empty if u get more strict and ban for longer, ever thought of that people maybe dont deserves to play on servers like yours?

People free killing like crazy and admins dont act unless it happens to them, thats how I feel... someone could wipe out half of the ts crew and all he gets is slayed? he earns 10 points and loses 1?

Server is getting out of controll, and im gonna be honest after i started to play ur server i tested out some other PB server and they actually banned free killers direct and it wasnt for 5 min. it was for 3days to 1 week...

Others cts got scared and started to try warn people and actually played the game...

I've seen 2-4 admins online at same time and still alot of free kills at the same time, I remember some admin actually said it was fun seeing him free kill and said he would get it later... I watched the banlist and didnt see him show up there... I got a demo of it but I dont want to fuck up for some admin that actually paid to become a admin, But other hand it might help the admins to start to think that they are responsible for the server and not just for themselfs...

I've been told im free killing when giving orders 10 times over and they dont obey and i kill them... I've been told to change my name cause my name is similiar to the admin kamikazi... I been told I get kicked/banned if keep "free killing" people who's escaping and didnt "warn" them cause they just run out from the CT spawn...

Seriously what kind of BULLSHIT is this? I like prison break mod but your admins wont take serious actions when shit goes down only when they get free killed or whaever... Im not saying ALL admins are like this but there are a few, wich is pissing me off cause i actually enjoyed playing on the server when no idiots around, now its getting filled with idiots all the time.

Im sorry but i just had to say all that, I feel like an asshole but atleast im trying to be honest and give some feedback

Guest barackobama

We value your feedback, it's very good you are giving us feedback, so we can improve on how we handle these kind of situations.

I see where you are coming from, but in the end, they do get caught out.

Vote ban does help, and we do take notice, and we do care about the players, and rules.

But please remember, Prison break is a very tricky server, even if someone does get "free killed", we don't know if it's because they had a gun, they tried to stab a guard.

I've seen many times, where a T has been killed, after trying to kill a guard, and says over the mic, "He free killed me!!!!!!!".

Now who's word do we take?

But, if we see in the right hand top corner, that a person with the name Unnamed, has just killed the whole team, we will act upon that.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

• Content Count:  4550

we cant just go on heresay of someone saying "omg so and so free killed me wtf admin ban him" he could just be lying cause he hates that player or maybe doing it for a joke. Ill only go on the word of people i trust a lot on the servers and that i know wouldnt mess about otherwise they would get banned themselves.

• Content Count:  1285

Permbans won't be issued for free-killing because freekilling is a very iffy subject. Alot of times a player will complain about being freekilled, just for admins to find out that the guy had a USP or a glock in his holster. Fact is, only way you can get us to permban is if he is blatantly griefing, knows all the rules but still wipes everyone out. If it's a guy that just came into the server, then we can't be sure hes even aware of the server rules.

Is'nt that why you have admins? that should cehck those things? Cause I know for a fact that some admins ignores some rule breaking and i know some of the admins enforce the rules as much as they can... I know how tough it is to run a server but I cared about the players and tried to catch as many rule breakers I could and gave them a minimum ban of 1 day, If they really likes your server then they will come back =) If they hate it and just want to sabotage they Might come back the next day and if they do that again I gave them 1week ban or perm ban...

Giving people 1-12 hours ban won't do much in peoples minds, they just go play somewhere else or go to sleep and wakes up and can play again and do all over again and thats why I think you should be a bit more stricter with the rules... Do you want to keep the players that trash talks the server/admins or do you want to keep the people that actually love to play in the server and enjoy the company of admins?

Im just saying im loosing faith in the server and started to play in other PB servers that actually have controll on the server and make bans instantly and dont wait until half server leaves

I suppose I just go to another server since some people dont take my feedback as an opportunity to make something better and just ignores it, Like I said im not trying to be an asshole I know very well how hard it is to run a server and getting PM on steam friends when 50 rule breakers are online and so on... Im not a complete dumbass... If you can't take feedback then you sir are a complete douchebag that dont give a shit about others then yourself... I'll take my shit to another server now and probably wont get into your server anymore, 4 of my friends agree with me and even told me to start running a Prison break server of my own... If i would run a server it wouldn't be for money it would be for fun and only people i can trust would be admins...

So enjoy getting 1 million complaints without lifting a finger to do something about it ;)

KaMiKaZe has left the building

• Content Count:  4473

I suppose I just go to another server since some people dont take my feedback as an opportunity to make something better and just ignores it, Like I said im not trying to be an asshole I know very well how hard it is to run a server and getting PM on steam friends when 50 rule breakers are online and so on... Im not a complete dumbass... If you can't take feedback then you sir are a complete douchebag that dont give a shit about others then yourself... I'll take my shit to another server now and probably wont get into your server anymore, 4 of my friends agree with me and even told me to start running a Prison break server of my own... If i would run a server it wouldn't be for money it would be for fun and only people i can trust would be admins...

So enjoy getting 1 million complaints without lifting a finger to do something about it ;)

bye

• Content Count:  2488

:rlol:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.