? servers

? players online

DESTRUCTION BABY

• Content Count:  1349

I was WRONGFULLY BANNED ! AND NOW IM BACK AND I FUCKED YOU GYUS OVER !!!

I MASS BANNED, NOW I GOT EVEN, YOU BAN ME FOR SOME BULLSHIT I NEVER DID, WELL FUCK YOU AND WATCH IM GONNA FISH MORE OF U FAGGOTS AND FUCK U OVER AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN

First, the only lowercase word in his post is "was". That's amusing for some reason.

Second, this guy seems to think he did some irreparable damage to the servers, when in reality it took all of 20 seconds for LitKey to deactivate all of his bans and another 2 minutes for us to change them all to 5 minutes. Everyone who made an appeal or came on vent understood the situation and they were back on the servers in just a few minutes. Soooo damaging. The real kicker is, admins pay monthly for their powers and in doing so support the servers far more than they could ever hurt them.

So just a forewarning to anyone who one day starts PMSing and decides to take it out on the servers - It's bloody pointless, go buy a box of tampons and eat some ice cream.

• Content Count:  2051

First, the only lowercase word in his post is "was". That's amusing for some reason.

Second, this guy seems to think he did some irreparable damage to the servers, when in reality it took all of 20 seconds for LitKey to deactivate all of his bans and another 2 minutes for us to change them all to 5 minutes. Everyone who made an appeal or came on vent understood the situation and they were back on the servers in just a few minutes. Soooo damaging. The real kicker is, admins pay monthly for their powers and in doing so support the servers far more than they could ever hurt them.

So just a forewarning to anyone who one day starts PMSing and decides to take it out on the servers - It's bloody pointless, go buy a box of tampons and eat some ice cream.

QFT

Reply to Thread