? servers

? players online

DESTRUCTION BABY

• Content Count:  1285

Feel sorry for the guy :( .. is he gonna get his $10 back ?

Let's see, he gets a pissy fit and bans a whole bunch of people thinking it'll actually hurt us.

Yeah, sure, we'll refund his money.

Read the fine print.

No refunds

• Content Count:  4354

This is Itend. I never likes the DOuch bag. Come one how can his Steam Account and his Forum account get hacked all by the same person?? Really people how can some of you really think he got hacked.

His true douch colors came out, and he really made no impact on the community with his lame attempt to ban people.

• Content Count:  6741

could happen if he made the passwords the same, it's weird that he would do this when he's had no provocation to do so neither was their any indication that he was pissed off about something.

it seems so "out of the blue" that it could be someone else being an ass on his name.

maybe even his cousin, who left a message a few days ago about Itend being in hospital.

I just find it a bit hard to believe.

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  400

This is Itend. I never likes the DOuch bag. Come one how can his Steam Account and his Forum account get hacked all by the same person?? Really people how can some of you really think he got hacked.

His true douch colors came out, and he really made no impact on the community with his lame attempt to ban people.

After reading this I changed my opnion.

• Content Count:  400

After reading this I changed my opnion.

bye bye Tend! :partydance:

• Content Count:  1166

Come one how can his Steam Account and his Forum account get hacked all by the same person??

omg Suri got hacked too many typos.

Anyways, thats what made me reallize it wasn't him, and I guess he thought it would be funny to mess around with the server for a day, and then come back and say "Oh I can't believe I was hacked!". Yeah, [Holy Epic Fucking Fail Batman] needs to be put on this thread lol.

Edited by Matt.

• Content Count:  868

Can we change his name to Itendtofail? Pleeease?

Take a breather and get some fresh air, you know, that stuff that's outside. You remember outside right? That's where life is, not here.

Reply to Thread