? servers

? players online

DESTRUCTION BABY

• Content Count:  4960

WHY!!!!!! I know Itend, he's not a fucking asshole. He's one of the nicest admins I've known and he wouldn't pull stupid shit like that over stupid reasons. This is got to be some mistake, seriously.

Edited by Coffee Crisp

• Content Count:  2433

WHY!!!!!! I know Itend, he's not a fucking asshole. He's one of the nicest admins I've known and he wouldn't pull stupid shit like that over stupid reasons. This is got to be some mistake, seriously.

Your joking, right?

Right?

• Content Count:  52

I'm with Andre. I had to re-add him just to talk to him and ask him what happened. While I was adding him I looked at his friends, it was damn near empty when I checked, but before he had over 100. I really don't think he would do this. He has been a great admin, and a great player the whole time he has been here, at least to me.

• Content Count:  5086

I'm with Andre. I had to re-add him just to talk to him and ask him what happened. While I was adding him I looked at his friends, it was damn near empty when I checked, but before he had over 100. I really don't think he would do this. He has been a great admin, and a great player the whole time he has been here, at least to me.

I checked earlier today and it was full.

• Content Count:  5086

I checked at like 3:00 when I got home from school it had under 40 people.

Well earlier this morning it had a lot more than 40. =P

I'm sure the "hacker" would have removed everyone before doing anything, rather than hours later.

• Content Count:  2445

Then I'm sorry, but he would because he obviously did. You're sad and in denial, but don't worry, you'll get over it soon enough.

Reply to Thread