? servers

? players online

ttt_office_b1 Suggestion

• Content Count:  17

Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  1116

It's pretty OK overall - nothing about it really standing out for me personally, and I'm not a fan of the harsh colour grading. Not completely against giving this a try and seeing what people think.

• Content Count:  17

I think it's stylized and made to have a certain tone, but maybe I'm just used to looking at it, because I wouldn't call it harsh on the eyes. Uniquely-grungy, sure, fits its post-bombing/post-apocalypse theme.

• Content Count:  4198

So we checked this map out and it does have a rather harsh colour grading, although the screenshots did exacerbate it slightly as they came out quite grainy looking. It's not a deal breaker for me personally but I could see how it would be annoying/uncomfortable for some people to play with.

For the layout itself, it's a bit too much of a corridor simulator, with there not being too much distinction between them. Even the "main" area of the map is just a parking lot with not a whole lot going on. The upstairs area handles this a lot better with some visual diversity but it's unfortunately fairly small, has no diverging pathways, and just has two elevators on either end.

Sadly not a map I think we'll be adding.